Shooting range

Just a thought because of this thread. Anyone want to set an afternoon aside and hit a range? Originally Posted by Rakhir
When the weather warms up a little, let's do it. Have a new concealed carry 9mm with a laser site I haven't broken in yet.
Lonestar gun range, hands down! Just bought my SO a MP 15-22, we will break it in very soon.
Got a new AR-15 and would like to know where is a good shooting range to go to and what ladies like to go shooting. Originally Posted by bruce1063
I'm down to go! I recently went hog hunting and shot an AR. Kind of suck at it but just need more practice. I love shooting though, it's a good release, next to you know really good rough sex

Plus I've got a hook up at a couple of spots
McQueeney Gun Club will be opening in the next few months.....

Theres Country Line Shooting Center in San Marcos

Lone Star Gun Range out in Lockhart
That's a great idea, we should have a 'Hot Shots' club.
Any range will do to get your dope right. 25 meter will get your battle sights right. What you hit at 25 meters is what you will hit at 100. Take a note pad with you
Had a really good time at "A Place To Shoot" on Saturday afternoon with a great provider (who is a fantastic shot btw). The weather was perfect, company was excellent and had a great time burning thru over 400 rounds of 9mm ammo.
So at least that day she was definitely multi-shot on goal?

Had a really good time at "A Place To Shoot" on Saturday afternoon with a great provider (who is a fantastic shot btw). The weather was perfect, company was excellent and had a great time burning thru over 400 rounds of 9mm ammo. Originally Posted by Big One
With 55 grain ammo zero it at 36 yards.. Google it
Let's go!!
We were burning thru 115 grain 9mm FMJ at various distances. Had a great time!
Someone is grossly over exaggerating my prowess with firearms. I had a several good shots but as it was the first time in years I've been out shooting.....I was inconsistent.

In any case, everyone should be a good shot at 12 yards!
Cedar Ridge Range... shoot there a lot. On the north side of town towards Canyon Lake.

Lonestar is awesome... good folks.

I'm in for a shooting or hunting trip.

I'll take a provider who is interested in shooting...
Bear has it right on...cedar ridge range... Check out the website. Great family operated business. Lots of smaller separate ranges where a group can easily have the range to themselves. Byodrinks though.. They also host lots of competitions, uspsa and idpa of sorts...have a rifle range and a shotgun range for 5stand, skeet and trap.
I will be looking into it, thanks. Would be cool to get a shoot together.