Truly Bisexual ladies

Don't be! Hobby BF would like to see me get it on with you, too. ( Just peeped at your showcase and I see why!!! ) Hell, why don't both of you come on down to the Sugar MILF passion palace and we'll

It would be an extreme boobfest Originally Posted by Dannie
Its would be an honor and EXTREME pleasure to play with the both of you! I would be in boob heaven!!! I look forward to making this happen!
Dodger - awww you're so sweet. Thank you.

Hobbyfun - check your Pm's - I'm not scurrrd

Donnie - I'm taking auditions - but don't get mad if I just end up wanting a 'good friends w/benefits' type thing instead of a real BF...too complicated...LOL!

StilettoK - what do you think you're doing out of my bedroom closet? Dammit I knew i needed to fix that lock! Get back in there right now! LOL, j.k. - see ya tonight!!

Ivychick and Dannie - BRING IT 4real - email me!!!

BoobFest here I cummmmmmmmm! And then stick a fork in me and let me die happy!

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
I want to go on record . . . that I approve of this thread
hey - SOMEONE had to lighten things up around here

PLUS - I'm really wanting to be involved in an awesome BOOBFEST for Christmas, ON or OFF the damn clock, lol!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
I see a boobfest in our future beautiful!!! I cant wait to taste you!
mmmmMMM (imaging your soft lips on my kitty)

HEY NEOTEK! Shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the monkey made me do it!

LOL
Bah! Be prepared for some DP action from me and my girl. She's gonna bring her strap-on. Oh, and we're gonna tie you down as well. But...I'm giving too much away.
Ok I just picked up a case of Wheaties to eat three times a day for the next 3 are 4 days.
I'm having my heart checked Monday.
I'm going to spend extra time at the gym this weekend.
I just up dated my will.

What have I forgotten?

This is going to be so COOL.

If I don't come back know I died HAPPY.
NEOTEK - Mmmm, should I bring nunchucks?
Tell her that strap-on better be LESS THAN 8 inches or be prepared for monkey to show up again! When MONKEYS ATTACK!! LOL - ur making me sabotage my own thread! cpl saturdays from now...It's ON!

Hobbyfun - Drink at least a gallon of fluids for 3 days prior to this Boobfest because we will drain you I'm pretty sure of that! In the will - do you have a DNR or should we just toss your body out in the hallway when you stop breathing? Because we will still be ravaging each other!!

Amen, there's no better way to go. Maybe we should rent a midget too! what tha??? Sorry, I'm random, I've always been curious....

LOL
Italiana Princess :You and your curiosity with midgets...LOL Oh and yes you forgot to lock the bedroom door so this little kitty with her curious personality decided to look and see what or who she wants to pounce on next.
Hell no you can't throw me in the hall just prop my dead ass up in a chair and tape my eyes open I might still be able to watch.

As for the smile still on my face just tell everybody you were telling jokes.
And for the hard on I will still have, you two will have to come up with you own explanation on that one but tell the undertaker to leave it alone just drill a hole in the casket.
Is kitty coming to the boobfest?
NEOTEK - Mmmm, should I bring nunchucks?
Tell her that strap-on better be LESS THAN 8 inches or be prepared for monkey to show up again! When MONKEYS ATTACK!! LOL - ur making me sabotage my own thread! cpl saturdays from now...It's ON!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Yeah, I remember your monkey coming out when you visited the dojo, cuz I swing large and I already told her that. That's why we're gonna tie your ass down and make you take a feckin' PSE style. Ninja kittehs: 1 (soon to be 2), monkey: 0.

And midgets are the shit! We need to find one for our tryst.
Mmmmm I have a wishlist myself....Reese Foster and Tara Evans look really hot and seem to be really sweet and playful.....meow. Ahhhh the fantasies I have.... Originally Posted by stilettokitty
I am very flattered.....and ummm intimidated . Women just do that to me. I lost my girlie virginity with Fantabulous F*cking Fawn...so I am not AS scared anymore

Thanks Fawn!
Italian Princess you need to still come back to my place and pick up your goody box of toys and I think your strap-on is more than 8 inches. If you can talk Stiletto Kitty into coming over, then you can both pick up the toy box. Maybe we can get IvyChick to join in as well.

As for Neotek, be afraid be very afraid. Ok maybe not, he is his own man, and I mean that in a good way. I think he is a total freak so I am sure he and the Italian Princess have a lot in common.

Oh one more thing Princess its time to get back out and look at the christmas lights again, so bring Merlin and lets get into the spirit of Christmas.