New review

Uhhh I feel like this is pretty dumb, if you don't mind me taking a moment to explain why.

1 or 2 out of 10 are gems. And true, only some block you, some entertain the idea. My question is... What about the ones who see your profile, see your wife/kids/family, etc, and now have all of their information to contact so they can extort you?
"He hit me up on facebook trying to pay me to have sex!"
is not a headline that will go well no matter what light you shine through it Originally Posted by valkyra

So much truth in what you said if they are that foolish. Maybe they have made fake accounts under another name without a real recognizable face profile pic. And remember FB tracks you.
So much truth in what you said if they are that foolish. Maybe they have made fake accounts under another name without a real recognizable face profile pic. And remember FB tracks you. Originally Posted by H5678J
I was about to say, facebook probably does NOT play that game, anyways. If you get caught sending harassing messages, you'll get IP blocked and they'll "look into it". Do you want the internet people looking into your other internet activities?
I have a hobby phone.
I have a hobby car.
I have a hobby twitter.
I have a hobby FB.
I can't believe nobody else does it.
I admit that you do need to be careful but it works. I have been doing it for years.
I do not have a regular FB and maybe that is a reason it works so well.
I can definitely see a lot of you guys getting in trouble with some of the remarks you are making.
FB makes it so easy to weed out the trash.
I should have probably kept this to myself but be careful.
Uhhh I feel like this is pretty dumb, if you don't mind me taking a moment to explain why.

1 or 2 out of 10 are gems. And true, only some block you, some entertain the idea. My question is... What about the ones who see your profile, see your wife/kids/family, etc, and now have all of their information to contact so they can extort you?
"He hit me up on facebook trying to pay me to have sex!"
is not a headline that will go well no matter what light you shine through it

I'm not knocking it if it works for you and it worked for you in the past. But if someone was looking to get paid for sex, they'd advertise. Originally Posted by valkyra
As someone else mentioned, dont use your real fb profile. Or ask for phone number or contact by text app to remain discreet about activities being rendered.
But if someone was looking to get paid for sex, they'd advertise. Originally Posted by valkyra
Not necessarily. Some whores just dont know where to start for selling their cunts. Or maybe they feel better, or less whorish about not initiating the selling of their pussy.
I met a few girls on FB and want to do a review but the contact info that I have may lead to real life name. Can I do the reviews? Originally Posted by pillowlips
hey is it possible to send me their info?
I have a hobby phone.
I have a hobby car.
I have a hobby twitter.
I have a hobby FB.
I can't believe nobody else does it.
I admit that you do need to be careful but it works. I have been doing it for years.
I do not have a regular FB and maybe that is a reason it works so well.
I can definitely see a lot of you guys getting in trouble with some of the remarks you are making.
FB makes it so easy to weed out the trash.
I should have probably kept this to myself but be careful. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Do you have a hobby IP address? Really? Because FB takes these kind of things *very* seriously...
But I am no longer taking this thread seriously.
You have been here since 2010 and ask this?

If a gal meets some clients that way would you want your FB shared?
2 recently came out and gave me rates in the first or second message. If they are giving info out that quick then a review should be ok
Do you have a hobby IP address? Really? Because FB takes these kind of things *very* seriously...
But I am no longer taking this thread seriously. Originally Posted by demonlover
You have been here since 2010 and ask this?

If a gal meets some clients that way would you want your FB shared? Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
all great points
Most of these are regular women. No I don't come out and ask if they want to have sex for money. However, after I tell them that I am married and most women don't mind. I use it as a site like SA. I had a girl call me yesterday that was a little short on funds. I asked if she wanted me to stop by so I could help her out and she said yes. Before I went, I asked if we could hang out for a little bit and she said yes. I ended up having a great time for under 100. A lot of girls want the same thing us guys want. I can't give you all my tricks but it works great for me and my FB account is probably 12 years old.
I all want is to do a review of the couple that came out and gave me rates after the first or second message and not get banned.
I’d PM the review to a mod and ask him if it’s okay to post it.
Most of these are regular women. No I don't come out and ask if they want to have sex for money. However, after I tell them that I am married and most women don't mind. I use it as a site like SA. I had a girl call me yesterday that was a little short on funds. I asked if she wanted me to stop by so I could help her out and she said yes. Before I went, I asked if we could hang out for a little bit and she said yes. I ended up having a great time for under 100. A lot of girls want the same thing us guys want. I can't give you all my tricks but it works great for me and my FB account is probably 12 years old.
I all want is to do a review of the couple that came out and gave me rates after the first or second message and not get banned. Originally Posted by pillowlips

Did you ask and did they give you permission to review them?
Did you ask and did they give you permission to review them? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The next thing to make clear to them is if a review of them is posted with contact info they will be bombarded with texts, calls, emails or all three 24 hours a day for weeks.
Did you ask and did they give you permission to review them? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Is that a requirement?
Mods? Do we now need permission from the hoor to post a review?
Is that a requirement?
Mods? Do we now need permission from the hoor to post a review? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Only you do