Ivermectin CANCELED

I did. And it was everything I thought it would be.

HOHOHOHOHOLING
Good Lord!

As Yssup noted, unless you are a medical professional, you have no business discussing this.

However, plenty of ignorant know-it-alls on this board (Yeah, I'm one of 'em) are sure they know something!
Why don't we have any business discussing this?

The thread is about why discussion of Ivermectin in relation to COVID is being censored. The video argues that it would be better to investigate Ivermectin as a potential defense against COVID instead of censoring and canceling all discussion of it.
I did. And it was everything I thought it would be.

HOHOHOHOHOLING Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I doubt you actually watched it, since every question you've posted was answered in the video.
this is about money. if they can't profit from the drug, it gets shit-canned.
I think the jury's still out on ivermectin. The Eastern Virginia Medical School protocol for treatment of COVID includes it, although it hasn't been updated since December,

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...ol-Summary.pdf

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...9_Protocol.pdf

A colleague of mine who had COVID a couple of months ago asked his physician about using ivermectin. The physician said he didn't believe it was wise to use it across the board for COVID patients, although he had used it with two or three people.

Apparently the data is mixed as to whether it's helpful or not, and there haven't been any large scale studies.

Anyway if you've got COVID, maybe best to talk with your doctor about this. I definitely wouldn't go down to the feed store, buy some cow ivermectin, and start taking it, without talking to a doctor Originally Posted by Tiny
The threads not about whether people should go out and start buying up Ivermectin, or whether doctors should start prescribing it to their patients.

The thread is about why the discussion of the use of Ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID is being censored.

The video argues that a legitimate clinical trial should be done and the effectiveness of Ivermectin in COVID treatment should be determined, instead of banning, canceling and censoring all discussion of it.

Based on YouTube's guidelines, the Eastern Virginia Medical School should be banned for their COVID treatment protocol. And your colleagues physician should also be banned.

Does that not strike anyone as a little bit odd?

Here is the policy the video is referring to: LINK

I think those policies only apply to certain people, because I've seen news outlets breaking them, but they never got banned LOL.
The threads not about whether people should go out and start buying up Ivermectin, or whether doctors should start prescribing it to their patients.

The thread is about why the discussion of the use of Ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID is being censored.

The video argues that a legitimate clinical trial should be done and the effectiveness of Ivermectin in COVID treatment should be determined, instead of banning, canceling and censoring all discussion of it.

Based on YouTube's guidelines, the Eastern Virginia Medical School should be banned for their COVID treatment protocol. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

That is exactly correct.
As I said earlier, there's at least one Indian state that is supposed to begin distributing (it may have begun) ivermectin so that should provide good data.
I'm not saying there's something there but, I guarantee you that if some Republican Senator was attached to this in any way YR and others would be on it like a duck on a june bug. But there's not so he doesn't know or care. If there was to be any corruption discovered, (and I put that at about 5% chance currently) they will happily make some baseless claim it was the previous administration's fault and call it a win.
"I'm not saying there's something."

That sounds like something Trump might say before spewing forth yet another baseless conspiracy.

This thread is about the MSM. The "enemy of the people," as Trump called it.

Nothing else.
  • Tiny
  • 05-31-2021, 08:14 PM

Based on YouTube's guidelines, the Eastern Virginia Medical School should be banned for their COVID treatment protocol. And your colleagues physician should also be banned.

Does that not strike anyone as a little bit odd?

Here is the policy the video is referring to: LINK

I think those policies only apply to certain people, because I've seen news outlets breaking them, but they never got banned LOL. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I wasn't replying to your original post. I think YouTube, like eccie, should be able to do what it pleases with the platform it owns, in reason. If I owned YouTube would I censor knowledgeable medical or scientific professionals who know a lot about ivermectin? No. But it has the right to do so.
This thread is about the MSM. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Have you watched the video yet? lol
I wasn't replying to your original post. I think YouTube, like eccie, should be able to do what it pleases with the platform it owns, in reason. If I owned YouTube would I censor knowledgeable medical or scientific professionals who know a lot about ivermectin? No. But it has the right to do so. Originally Posted by Tiny
It's fueled by politics, not science. That's why some retarded fact check by politico is one of the main authorities on Ivermectin.
TWO Q-ANON CONSPIRACY THEORIST TAKE IVERMECTIN IN ALLEGENCE WITH T R U M P BASELESS CLAIM OF VOTER FRAUD!!!!!!! REPORT TO THE MODS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jSV7Aro6ZY

I wonder if they're going to get banned.
Money
Covfefe
Check out this Q-Anon conspiracy theorist testify in court about Ivermectin WTF?