BBW forum

You are next on the list.........I know people who know people.
You are next on the list.........I know people who know people. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You make me smile even as a villain DH! I love it!
Honey just schedule an. Appointment with me, hell you are a freebie, for shits and giggles!
Because once this fat girl spits on your cock, you'll be hooked on phonics!
Once you go fat you don't go back some say,and we are taking over the world ! My offer stands, and I consider you a great guy and a honest one with a big mouth like me.
I reckon if I were to want a free one, it would be with you......ijs.
I reckon if I were to want a free one, it would be with you......ijs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Its cool my fan club would probally fillet me anyway, but you would be the best head on the wall (pun intended) Lol! You'd be surprised who else awaits you should you ever join.
Anonymity is the foundation of many things. Wow sober life is good. Well, you once if I was truly a hooker to go suck some dick and on that note... I'm off!
  • Nakia
  • 12-03-2011, 11:52 AM
I believe that would be a excellent idea.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Spider Hole invites are not the topic of this thread.

Let's stay on topic please.

Thank you.
Oh hell. Better get ib where I fit in hahaha
But if there should be a BBW forum I want to moderate it! Then the shit will really hit the fan.. But aint no one gonna be unhapppy, bichn, broke, or hungry for sure. And it will be better than MadTv. 247 live and uncut! Ijs.