Time for an Indy hwp gfe reasonable donation to visit BCS!!

Seriously ...use it please...preferred411.com for those who don't know how easy it real makes our lives in the hobby....just sayin' Originally Posted by berkleigh
screening on p411 is not easy for some of us. Im self employed and have no employment history. I have been self employed since i was 16, now 24. Even then some ladies want at least 2 oks.

Yeah im going to see sam when she comes. She seems like a great gal and has great reviews.
  • coyp
  • 04-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Dude, is KLN a memeber on here? I don't remeber seeing an ad. I would have booked had I known. Looks like her website is even down. Originally Posted by eHarv
she had an ad on another (*****) website
I am not 200/hr, but I am still coming to CS on April the 20th so I can REALLY FEEL YOU OUT! lol..
Kisses,
Serena

832-615-6372
or SerenaTaylorOfHouston@gmail.co m
http://www.preferred411.com/houston/serenataylor

WHOA MY GOD!!!!!

Looks like I will have just missed you Serena! I'll be in CS the 16th-18th!

I may also be bringing a girlfriend to play with, but That is still to be determined. But I will be there this time Fellas, and I apologize for not making it the last time.......

(blowing kisses)

~Gen Nicole~

I am not 200/hr, but I am still coming to CS on April the 20th so I can REALLY FEEL YOU OUT! lol..
Kisses,
Serena
832-615-6372 832-615-6372 or SerenaTaylorOfHouston@gmail.co m
http://www.preferred411.com/houston/serenataylor

Originally Posted by Serena Taylor
"around 200" gives a little leeway, and we have some visiting ladies who also offer varying visit time lengths with corresponding donation levels....good marketing as some hobbyists may have needs, desires or availablity of varying lengths too.

Nice to see a little participation and discussion on a board that really needs it!
And it doesn't hurt that both these ladies are smoking HOT!
And it doesn't hurt that both these ladies are smoking HOT! Originally Posted by OldSarge
Thanks OS!!!!

You know I luv ya! (this is me flashing you my boobies!)

I can't wait to come and meet some of you fine men out there!
I've heard great things and am just glad I was able to clear my schedule to Cum, (hehehehe)

And I apologize for not making it the last time, but Texas Relays in Austin is something not to be missed

See ya'll VERY soon!

~Gen Nicole~
I understand the P411 thing, but my situation is a bit difficult also. I would have already scheduled with Berkleigh if I could have met the
screening standards. I am 64 yrs old and retired for many years. Trying too verify me would be a nightmare. I have seen two providers in the Waco area, but one is no longer with us, and I think Sheba has pretty much retired. I still have her number but, havent tried it lately. CL and backpage is a crapshoot at best, so I have pretty much given up on them. Guess I will just have too hang around until one of the "newbie friendly" ladies come along. I was on ASPD for several years, and found this place through another lady that is also retired. Damn I am gettin old.
My rates arent 200/hour (well if you prebook they are!)..I will be back in the College Station Area Tuesday 4/14- Wednesday 4/15 & Waco 4/16

P411 Booking is the easiest booking. Prebooking is suggested as I only see 3 appts

Deep Kisses, Licks & Squirts!!
Jade

214-641-6208 or email me @ vipxxx_playfuljade@yahoo.com
http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/playfuljade
oop! think i posted in the wrong thread b4!! but i am thinking about doing a little spin thru texas! check it out, tell me what you think. if you guys show enough interest i would definitely be up for a visit.