Sex & Motor Vehicles. When was the Last time you...

• fawn
  • 04-29-2009, 05:39 AM
and you call me slutty, sounds like youre having more fun than me...
wait we were headed to San Angelo and i was giving me boy-friend
a blow job while he was driving and let me tell you how dangerous
that is and the diesels driving by having wrecks tying to look anyway
we ended up pulling over crawling across some bobbed-wire to get
into this Pasteur full of cows and leaning across a wooden fence to
finish it up.............OMG that was the best back then, you would
do anything and where...............(memories)
Fawnda! I love it when you talk nasty!
  • Go4it
  • 04-29-2009, 12:06 PM
Will never forget going at it out on a lonely dark dirt farm road. Had the right hand door open with our feet hanging out. Was fucking like there was no tomorrow when a horse walked up to the fence right next to the car and made one of those BBBLLLPPP noises. Scared the hell out of both of us.
LOL!

Thank Goodness all of you were as Slutty as I was!!! That is awesome!

All of your stories are Great!! Wow..it's bringing back soo many memories. Ahh..to be young and limber again. The Good Ole Days.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Kelly,
Did you mean... to be young and Kimber again?

I am totally kidding but I couldn't resist.

Fawn, I need to get with you and get some lessons. You are on it girl!!
Ya I need to go and by a pen and pad of paper to take notes. LOL
It was in the back seat of my Audi in a Fort Worth driving range parking lot. She was very limber.
Great Thread!!!
The day before yesterday I gave my SO "Road Head"....
Well, that's what I like to call it...lol
The last time I actually had sex in the car, though, that I can remember, was probably a couple of yrs ago....
There was this guy I was dating, and he loved to do it everywhere...
I'm talking school parking lots, behind grocery stores, outside behind dumpsters, club parking lots...anywhere he felt the urge he would pull over...I LOVED IT!!!

(Note to self......CALL HOT MAN)

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
If he doesn't answer call me
  • 05-03-2009, 02:45 PM
About 4 years ago my SO (out of the hobby while we were together) was extremely horny and teased me unmercifully while we were going down the toll road back to our house. She starts by pulling up her dress (either wore no panties or thong only), talking dirty, telling me how she is going to let me finally fulfill some of my fantasies. She reaches over takes my right hand and starts licking my fingers while using a pocket rocket on herself. Then she starts on Ivan the Terrible but won’t let him come out she licks and sucks on him, pants on. Finally she verrrrrry slowly undoes my belt and unzips my pants and let’s him out giving me a HJ (still working the pocket rocket) then BBJDT. I finally blew when she had a screaming orgasm that just put me over the edge. Still have memories of trying to turn the defroster on so I could see out the windshield while at the same time seeing the speedometer hit 70, 80, 90 mph on the Tollway praying DPS doesn’t pull me over thinking I am DUI. I have never been so flustered and turned on at the same time. We got home and spent the weekend having some of the best sex ever doing it in every damn room of the house, pool, was crazy.
I had a 55 chevy bel air and it was well used. In the service, did it in a moving duce and a half, an APC, and of course the mile high club. Not much lately, oh there was that grudge fuck in the parking lot of the social.
I've had more car encounters than I can remember. It was my incall while a teenager and part of my college years. After college, still limber and still an occassional exploit. Then about 30 years went by and in January of this year, I was with someone I had just met...went for coffee and drove her back to the parking lot to her car. I guess she was alot more thankful for the coffee than I realized and perhaps a bit short on cream. It was an awkward yet satisfying bbbjnqns.
Ladies have you ever done it in an 18 wheeler??? If not let me know so we can make arrangements when I'm in town.

about 12 yrs ago coming home from "The movie Ghost" girlfriend couldn't wait and she went for the lollipop over the console. made notes no to do again.
Many years ago in a VW with an old flame. My back hurt for a week. Front seat of 300Z on main hwy in parking lot on edge of the road. SO got hot and bothered before we left the bar and couldn't wait, when we got home went at it again. Oh what I miss about dating.

Looking for someone to christian this truck. Any takers????