So because I am not a spinner provider, this is how the guy's treat me!! :( WOW!!

Emily, it's not because you aren't a spinner and that's not what most men want anyway. You're new and the jerks love to be mean to the new girls. I'm a plump 40 year old and I stay booked with clients who treat me like a lady and respect me. A woman doesn't have to be a size 5 to be considered beautiful.

Don't cry. Eccie is a step up, several steps in fact. Just hang in there, keep your ads up and you'll get good clients. Most of the gents here are nice. There's a thread for providers with tips for new girls and you can always ask for advice in the powder room.
Sorry to hear that, Emily -keep your head up.

One question - how well did you screen the guy? Reason why I ask is because I read your welcome thread and noticed assfuck350 had posted on it - maybe he is the culprit? Just wondering

Take care,
CanDo01 Originally Posted by CanDo01
OMG! You are absolutely right.

Emily, there is a guy who has been relentlessly calling/wasting the time of/ harassing some of the providers who openly post their phone numbers. It's a good possibility that it's the same guy....

Make sure you screen thoroughly and this situation can be avoided in the future. Keep your head up!
  • emily
  • 06-18-2010, 02:05 PM
well i screened them both through other providers. the second guy texted me and said he was 20min away from my incall and never called or texted back and i called from the room phone and everything and no answer
i just wished they would have just said hey im not going to see you after all and i would have been fine with me and i would have not wasted money on gas and a room all the way in ft worth.
Emily you look beautiful to me!!! I don't really care for spinners, it always feels like I might break them I'd love to see you, when my financial situation picks up more
chin up

you'll see, in the review section, that many guys post NC/NS reviews because THEY were stood up. it happens both ways, and shouldn't be a reflection on YOU.
That does suck.. I never really thought how it goes both ways with flakes. You will be glad to know I never see spinners as first choice so ill take a gander of your profile.
Babygirl I PROMISE you it's not your size. It's the slime that creeps out of the pond every now and then. I know the hurt is more about them treating you like you're nothing and forgetting that gas costs us the same price as it does them.

When I was still working out of hotels, I would book on priceline (I really hate those guys) for monday through check out Friday. It was the cheapest way to do it and I always had a place to work. If someone didn't show up, it was ok. I would just watch a movie and wait for the next one. (what a cool job!!)

I'm so sorry precious one. This business will chew you up and spit you out daily. Guard your heart and your mind and the downs will not seem so bad. If you need a friend, please call. I can tell you so much more on the phone that I can here. It's a lost in translation thing.
  • emily
  • 06-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Thanks all for your kind words of encouragement. I didn't mean to sound like a big baby on here, it just hurt my feelings alittle because I did infact screen these guys through some other providers. As I have mentioned I'll just take the good with the bad, the bitter with the sweet .....
There are flakes everywhere, just try and screen them well and you'll know who you can count on and who you can't. Originally Posted by JamieYoung

So true.
Sounds like you need a hug. Oh look .....my dick is growing. LOL! We hobiest put up with some flakes as well. And it usually happens when I go off the beaten path and take a girl without great reviews from verified hobbiest. Sorry it happened.
I really feel for you baby. ECCIE is a great place to be!
You are beautiful and I'm sure there are plenty guys here that would love to meet you. I hope we can get together some time soon.
Emily -

You look fine to me... just sayin'

A couple of things that no one mentioned... did these guys contact you through P411? If yes, report them to Gina.

If they contacted you through Eccie.net, spread the word about these jerks in the providers' forum. If okay with the mods, I would love to see their usernames in the coed discussion...

Roaches and rats always run when the light is shined on them...

Good luck and be safe.

H
OH and one other thought... Even the best of us fall. Last week it happened to me where I was the one at fault. After the arguing was over and we hung up and I thought about it... son of a bitch it WAS my fault.
Emily:

Sorry that happened to you. If you make a date with a provider you should keep it, unless you get run over trying to get to her. Best wishes.
  • emily
  • 06-18-2010, 06:22 PM
I figured that these guys could have been a bit more diplomatic about the situation. I understand people have to cancel for whatever, and I have had at least 10 cancels in the past 2 days of my start lol But it's ok I'll just hold on real tight and ride this wave all the way through. Thanks again all I feel much better now. And you know what to show that I am over it I will not even go and mention those guys names that played around with me like this because I know that they enjoy hobbying. They have seen quite a few ladies and one gave me at least 4 references, so I'll leave it be.