The Perils of trying to hook up with Pauline

As a pilot for a major airline my friends and I were based in MSP. We were young and flush with cash so we went to a strip club. The seating was like in a theater. The gals were behind glass. You would stuff money underneath if you wanted her eye contact. Well right in front of us was what I would call Scarlett Johansson's prettier sister. A natural blonde beauty. She had posture. Her eyes showed intelligence. Everything about her shouted perfection. She moved as though the music worshiped her as well.
When you get older there are moments in time you would give all that you have to go back. There are no do overs my friend. The next afternoon I'm in DTW on a moving walkway and I see a woman at a counter checking in for a flight. Our eyes meet and she smiles. I tip my hat.
I once was at BlockBuster video (THAT tells you how long ago this was!!) And I recognize a decent sized but well put together woman (from the rear, I might add!) woman with big hair, neon converse tennis shoes and a Jean Jacket. Yup, stripper who's rack I had been admiring for a couple hours the night before... she never turned around to see me but it was fun to see her in "real life" and see that she was still pretty attractive by the light of day!! Lol...

I've had the conversation of what I'd do if I saw a "friend" in "real life" on the street or wherever and what I'd/she'd do...
Great post MP. I'm one of those lucky bastichs who controls the calendar, has a built in excuse for being in pretty much any part of IA or NE, and has access to the required funds. That said, your post sheds light on why things work the way they do.

Funny story - got a phone call on the cell from one of my favorite providers several years ago. Usually not a prob, but the SO was sitting next to me. We were driving to dinner. The provider and I chatted for 2 minutes or so with me saying things like uh huh, and yep (a lot), how about tomorrow around 2 o'clock, etc. (I'd made an appointment to meet her the next day). The SO asked who was that. I said my therapist (well, in a way it's true). She said there goes $200. I said nope...$250.

Play safe.
Great post MP. I'm one of those lucky bastichs who controls the calendar, has a built in excuse for being in pretty much any part of IA or NE, and has access to the required funds. That said, your post sheds light on why things work the way they do.

Funny story - got a phone call on the cell from one of my favorite providers several years ago. Usually not a prob, but the SO was sitting next to me. We were driving to dinner. The provider and I chatted for 2 minutes or so with me saying things like uh huh, and yep (a lot), how about tomorrow around 2 o'clock, etc. (I'd made an appointment to meet her the next day). The SO asked who was that. I said my therapist (well, in a way it's true). She said there goes $200. I said nope...$250.

Play safe. Originally Posted by Bigh1955

Funny? Brother that's an AWESOME story!! Therapist! YUP!