DFW couple from Republican Suburb Enslaves girl from Guinea

• WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 11:26 AM
You are responsible for your posts, WTF Originally Posted by oeb11
I own my posts. They make ME chuckle...i do not give a fuck how they make you feel.

I'm just telling you the OP set the tone.

he is probably in Guinea right now looking for a helper.

Did you take offense to the RBG thread where basically the whole posting section of the right wing is wishing her dead?
Shit my parents worked me for free. I never got paid for feeding the cows, horses, pigs rabbits and turkeys! Beat my ass when I talked back too. Originally Posted by WTF
Look how bad you turned out!
Yes it is...they said they could not get papers on the girl...

She'd been in school along with their kids.

She woulda just had to work a little harder after school.

Me and never had to work when little and didn't get paid a dime. Originally Posted by WTF
I can't believe you fell for their sob story about trying to get her into school and such....

You probably believe MS-13 would kill the 20 million illegal aliens in this country if they got sent back!!

I think the couple should be deported after they serve their sentence to Guinea unless some housing contractor can take advantage of them for low wages with no benefits - don't you agree?
  • oeb11
  • 01-13-2019, 02:22 PM
I own my posts. They make ME chuckle...i do not give a fuck how they make you feel.

I'm just telling you the OP set the tone.

he is probably in Guinea right now looking for a helper.

Did you take offense to the RBG thread where basically the whole posting section of the right wing is wishing her dead? Originally Posted by WTF

Yes, I did.
And I don't care about the tone of the OP
You can be very cogent in this forum, WTF
Please be so again.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 03:51 PM
I can't believe you fell for their sob story about trying to get her into school and such....
Originally Posted by friendly fred
It was from the link YOU provided!
It was from the link YOU provided! Originally Posted by WTF
Yes it was and it was obviously a pathetic sob story trotted out by the defense - damn, son, try to practice rudimentary reading comprehension.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 10:49 PM
Yes it was and it was obviously a pathetic sob story trotted out by the defense - damn, son, try to practice rudimentary reading comprehension. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So she was here legally?

I read she wasn't.

Did you read something I didn't?
So she was here legally?

I read she wasn't.

Did you read something I didn't? Originally Posted by WTF
Her being her illegally supports Trump's argument about the problems brought by immigrants - these particular immigrants brought their own slave from their motherland.

In real life, does anyone like you? You are either intentionally obtuse or worse

Me and never had to work when little and didn't get paid a dime. Originally Posted by WTF
trapped a possum onc't

and when I sent the skin off to sears and roebuck, postage paid

the price dropped and when I got my check, all I got was a dime
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 06:33 AM
Her being her illegally supports Trump's argument about the problems brought by immigrants - these particular immigrants brought their own slave from their motherland.

In real life, does anyone like you? You are either intentionally obtuse or worse Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are you asking me real life questions again?

From the article you posted, they could not get her a green card so they couldn't get her in school.

Wanting to eliminate all hard working immigrants because of a few bad apples is like wanting to eliminate all guns because of a few bad apples shooting up some schools.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 06:34 AM
trapped a possum onc't

and when I sent the skin off to sears and roebuck, postage paid

the price dropped and when I got my check, all I got was a dime Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I have a pet possum. . . got here about 8 months ago. Wouldn't skin her for all the tea in China. ..
Are you asking me real life questions again?

From the article you posted, they could not get her a green card so they couldn't get her in school.

Wanting to eliminate all hard working immigrants because of a few bad apples is like wanting to eliminate all guns because of a few bad apples shooting up some schools. Originally Posted by WTF
From the article posted that was the defense's BS strategy, not accepted by the government or the jury.

Not all immigrants are saints fleeing oppression and murderous gangs, either. You only want them here so you can build houses on the cheap.