Double check your ref's

p411 - Datecheck- phone email morse code whatever. That is nothing but smoke and mirrors used to steer the convo away from talking about there is an issue.
Understand why you wouldn't want to pay the extra; I'm not going to argue about that.

OTOH, from my perspective the extra convenience that P411 and Date-Check have given me, and the ease with which I've cleared screening for a number of providers using them have made them worth it. So much so that I have lifetime memberships at both sites.

I have no problem providing whatever screening information a provider has wanted (so I can and have seen non-DC/P411 providers), but I appreciate having my references pre-collected at a website where a provider can just check there and give me a quick yea or nay.

Just a matter of what you feel comfortable with, and what you're willing to pay.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Of course I may need to join one of those site if I do indeed relocate just to re-establish myself in whatever region I land, so I guess I should amend my position.

I am slike orry if I got my rancor up, but sometimes it just seems like a site P411 is superfolous beyond a provider that is only requiring it becuase she uses that as her sole form of screening. Sure, part of it is me being a cheap bastard, but another part of it is me being a bit uncomfortable with such sites being the only form of screening that they do.
I give them , i check them.... never a problem. If i wont give a provider a reference, that should be a heads up to a client... something is wrong or I don't know her and I have no way to verify that she is legit enough to send a client to.

Like London and Babbe said... I check the provider and make sure she is legit before I will give a reference..

And as for client screening, i never do the date until I feel 100% comfortable! Even with p411 or date check, i will still call a provider anyway, just to triple check.

xoxo
Sarah
I give them , i check them.... never a problem. If i wont give a provider a reference, that should be a heads up to a client... something is wrong or I don't know her and I have no way to verify that she is legit enough to send a client to.

Like London and Babbe said... I check the provider and make sure she is legit before I will give a reference..

And as for client screening, i never do the date until I feel 100% comfortable! Even with p411 or date check, i will still call a provider anyway, just to triple check.

xoxo
Sarah Originally Posted by SweetSarah
+100
After what went down in AR last year? with p411, I can't imagine anyone in Mphs just taking a p411 ok without actually checking with the provider who ok'd.
Was actually talking to a Mphs guy yesterday about p411. The way I described it to him was p411 means you don't have to fill out my form, send me an email, remember who you saw, their sites, their emails, when you saw them - all that I see with the appointment request. I don't have to copy all that and mail another provider, Do you remember him? Any issues? All I have to say is "It's so & so and you okay'ed him on mo/day/yr."

"Client is requesting an appointment" is my favorite email to see. Zero hassle.

I don't feel that DC is as strict about their checks as Gina is with hers. My opinion and we know how that is.
After what went down in AR last year? with p411, I can't imagine anyone in Mphs just taking a p411 ok without actually checking with the provider who ok'd.
Was actually talking to a Mphs guy yesterday about p411. The way I described it to him was p411 means you don't have to fill out my form, send me an email, remember who you saw, their sites, their emails, when you saw them - all that I see with the appointment request. I don't have to copy all that and mail another provider, Do you remember him? Any issues? All I have to say is "It's so & so and you okay'ed him on mo/day/yr."

"Client is requesting an appointment" is my favorite email to see. Zero hassle.

I don't feel that DC is as strict about their checks as Gina is with hers. My opinion and we know how that is. Originally Posted by babee
Could be; I don't know myself, and it's not a huge concern to me. Basically, I have both, and I'll send whichever the provider uses. If she has a presence on both, I'll send both. She can then do what she wants with either.

Cheers,

bcg
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I KNOW YOU,DON'T LIKE YOU,OR WHAT EVER THE REASON MAY BE OR EVEN IF YOU ARE MY WORST ENEMY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT OR AT LEAST THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

But hey thats just me and not gonna change for noone. Originally Posted by Gloria
Dito, I couldnt have said it better myself! I guess some ladies are not into looking out for others!

Originally Posted by tomatommm
Originally Posted by Sonoman
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy