Question about tipping

For the guys...... If you made 300 an hour what would you honestly think about a $25 tip? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
That the person who gave it to me was an idiot...
:facepalm:

Do you idiots tip your lawyer who's charging you $300 per hour? Your surgeon who's charging you $200 per hour? Fucking hell no you don't...you tip the Jimmy John's delivery guy who's making minimum wage...

Morons...the answer is neither before nor after... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I did when he got line out of a nine line bind.
I actually agree that tipping should not be expected in this industry, but then again I think YMMV should be outlawed and NBA providers shouldn’t be allowed to push their discriminatory practices on boards like Eccie … but hey, what do I know.
I tip 15% to 20% or some convenient round-up by twenties BEFORE the session. This should say that I expext excellent service.

If the session is less than good I, won't see her agaion.

Do you idiots tip your lawyer who's charging you $300 per hour? Your surgeon who's charging you $200 per hour? Fucking hell no you don't...you tip the Jimmy John's delivery guy who's making minimum wage...

I don't tip doctos or lawers with money. If service is good, I will strongly recomend them to others, and consult them again if I have to.
I don't tip doctos or lawers with money. If service is good, I will strongly recomend them to others, and consult them again if I have to. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Now that is the best "tip" you can give a professional. A good review and a
recommendation to your friends .. it's the "tip" that keeps on giving.

If my lawyer or surgeon were female and did a good job sucking my dick I would tip them.

But thanks for your advice. It is always nice to get tips on how to handle our interactions with providers from one of the most misogynistic guys on the board.

Do you idiots tip your lawyer who's charging you $300 per hour? ... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It would depend on whether or not she swallowed without spitting.
For the guys...... If you made 300 an hour what would you honestly think about a $25 tip? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Personally, if I was making $300 per hour and my company wanted to tip me $25 per hour I would be very happy. Over the course of a year, that would be an extra $50,000 based on a 40 hour work week and a 2-week vacation.

Many providers are struggling, and getting an extra $25 from customers can start to add up. For a provider who averages one appointment a day, that's an extra $750 per month. For a provider who averages 2 appointments a day, that's an extra $1,500 per month.

Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Morons...the answer is neither before nor after...

But thanks for your advice. It is always nice to get tips on how to handle our interactions with providers from one of the most misogynistic guys on the board. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

Post of the year I tell you ... fucking post of the year
Personally, if I was making $300 per hour and my company wanted to tip me $25 per hour I would be very happy. Over the course of a year, that would be an extra $50,000 based on a 40 hour work week and a 2-week vacation.

Many providers are struggling, and getting an extra $25 from customers can start to add up. For a provider who averages one appointment a day, that's an extra $750 per month. For a provider who averages 2 appointments a day, that's an extra $1,500 per month. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I'm glad you brought this up ... an excellent way for providers to save money is to make a contract with their self and always SAVE THEIR TIPS ... any tip money you are given should go directly into savings or investments. It adds up ... Plus it's easy to do since it is not money you were "expecting" to earn anyhow ... so why not just save it?
Your surgeon who's charging you $200 per hour? ... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Huh?
I suspect you meant, No one wants to see a lawyer or a surgeon FOR ANOTHER SESSION.
But you sure as hell want them to show up and do their jobs right the first time. Originally Posted by rhino9
That's when you NEED a lawyer or a surgeon.
I guess by the logic put forth above I have offended a few ladies by tipping them after a great session. I am sure those ladies will avoid me in the future to prevent further insult. Originally Posted by inctown

You were a very, very bad boy.
Tip? What the fuck is that?

Advertise a price, get paid that price...nothing more...ever... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This. Exactly this.