p411 vs references

A provider does not have to give you an OK just because you saw her BCD, but she does have to respond in a timely manner, and that also goes for PMs you send to providers on the p411 PM system, which the p411 staff and Gina have access to see. As far as an OK request goes, If I were you, I would wait for a day or two after you request your initial OK from a provider, then resend another request if you have not received your OK. After a day or two more, I would let the staff at p411 know, and they will look into it for you. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Of course they don't "have" to give them. They can decline for whatever reason. However, I would like for the ladies I see to give the common courtesy and decency to be a responsive reference for my potential dates, even if they are giving negative feedback in some way. If I follow up with the ladies and they are in consensus that they have not heard at all from said provider, then I perceive it as a problem. Although to be fair, this provider is now no longer on P411 now so maybe she is trying to make an exit or something. Out of respect I won't divulge who she is, I'll just discontinue using her as a reference.
I went the employment verification route and really do not have any concerns about it. I gave them my boss's secretary's phone number and a scenario: say they are calling for me from a major local cultural nonprofit organization that I would likely be associated with. They followed the script exactly. The secretary passed along the message and never gave it a second thought.

A couple of years ago I needed to make a minor change to my ID. I contacted them about this, and they did require a copy of my ID but allowed me to block out all non-relevant information. That actually made me feel better because I felt they were being careful.

Do they really delete all identifying info after you are verified? I don't really know, but my interactions with them have been totally professional and I have pretty high confidence that they run a tight ship there.
p411 does make it easier for clients and providers.
however, it is not the silver bullet. a few providers have asked me for other provider references even after i told them i had been on p411 for a long time (*).
but, when it works, it's great!

THANKS GINA & STAFF!!!

(*) "i'm so old, gina gave me a lifetime membership cos i was such a respectful & deliteful Private Connections agency client!"
I love P411 and when I'm not running specials, I run specials for P411 on a regular basis.

I can screen these clients in no time flat and know enough about what they like and don't like to make it a better than usual experience.

And yes, they can sign you up as long as you have 2 provider references. You can knock that out just by seeing me and Kelly at our incall.

P411 is my favorite way of screening.

Gina has made some changes also in how she verifies provider photos which I wasn't so sure about, so I haven't personally gone along with those changes. Everyone who knows anything about me, knows I am who I am in my photos. And I just uploaded a new pic to my p411 profile. But I didn't quite agree with what they were asking for in order to do a verified photo anymore (I think they were going to allow the photo to be seen by the clients) so I'm not ok with that. I've sent them some pretty plain jane pictures to say, "Hey, this is really me." And I'm not ok with them allowing that picture going to potential clients. This is my business I'm running here. You know? That's not how I look for an appointment.
Great post Jules!

Thank you for going into detail about this as I know I have had this same conversation with a few of my clients who were unaware of this information.

P411 is the easiest way to screen & fastest way to see me especially last minute.

Highly recommend it!

P411 is hands down my favorite way to screen.

I particularly like it when the gentlemen take the time to fill out their profiles completely and use the extra space given to them to write more in depth about what they are looking for in an encounter.

I'm always more than happy to be one of the two required provider references for new gentlemen members to sign up and enjoy the free trial.
I have some guys when it comes time for the membership to be paid they leave me the money and I take care of it for them. I love P411.
I have some guys when it comes time for the membership to be paid they leave me the money and I take care of it for them. I love P411. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
Wow, I never thought of that option... may need to see Taylor to update my (now expired) subscription!
Don't forget, some ladies offer a discount to those gents who use p411. ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I offer P411 incentives and savings for sure!
From a hobbyist's standpoint, P411 is the best thing since buttered bread. Can't beat it with a stick!! It would be a bargain at three or four times the price.
+1 on everything said.
P411 has made the hobby easier especially when you have periods where you don't hobby as frequently.
P411 is by far the easiest and quickest way to screen.

I don't have to hunt up ladies (when someone doesn't give me good screening info - yes I will still try and figure it out) I don't have to wait for days or a few weeks for someone to get back to me either.

P411 has always been the way to go!

I'm going to have to look into how to pay for the gent tho like Taylor does... info Taylor?
+100 % p-411
+1 on everything said.
P411 has made the hobby easier especially when you have periods where you don't hobby as frequently. Originally Posted by MILFEater

THIS^^^^^

I hear guys often say, "Well, p411 wouldn't really be of use to me because I don't hobby very often."

To the contrary, they are the type of hobbyist p411 would MOST benefit.

Tracking down old references is time consuming and rarely ends well. Many times if the references are old I won't even bother. I'm too busy to track down the legit contact info for Jizz On Me Jane and I don't trust info that old anyway.

If I see an okay was given three years ago by someone like Fawn then I'm much more likely to see them.
  • grean
  • 12-22-2015, 09:41 AM
For less frequent hobbiers, it may be easier & better value to go to a provider he has seen previously & offers BnGs or a half hour and then use that provider for a reference to the new girl he wants to see.