The Dirty Sanchez

I thought the pirate was where you shot off on one eye and waited until it dried shut, kicked the girl in the shin so she's hopping on one leg, then punched her in the stomach so she says "Arrrrgggghhhhh".

Not that I would ever advocate striking a woman. I just wanted to share the version of the "Pirate" that I heard of. I've always thought of it as more of a joke than an actual act though.
Geez, that's a crappy first post huh? Oh well, I guess not every first time can be magical and special. Hehehe.
can't have a list like this without the "Rusty Trombone" Guy is on all fours and while the girl is rimming his ass she reaches up between his legs and strokes his dick like she is playing the trombone! my favorite!
  • RSB
  • 09-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Well, I have to admit that I have done a variation of the dutch oven. Was in mish with my newlywed wife (on honeymoon), farted, and pulled the sheets over her head. It was a wild ride from that point on. Amazingly, we are still married.

But, I called it "smother fucking".
These moves are too strange to for anyone to do it. So, I never tried it most of them but, I have tried to take hot lunch. That move sounds very interesting.