Two things I'm sick of hearing....

How about some shit kicker boots?

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are those yours? Lol.

Jim
I am sick of "boots on the ground".............whatever happened to troops ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I prefer jump boots on the ground (as in the boots being the first of five points of contact).

Airborne!
  • WTF
  • 09-18-2014, 07:47 PM
They're still in place.
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Death Panels are in place?....could you please point one out.

After you can not point one out , I will show that quite the opposite is happening.

"Let me be clear..." you know what's about to follow is bullshit

"The War on Women..." Not a single bomb, bullet or bayonet has been used in this "war". There's a disagreement about abortion. Let's just call it abortion on demand, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Bonus:

"Immigration Reform". Its amnesty or "alien floodgate control." Please stop whining about "there's no illegal humans."

Fuck it, I saw BL thread:
"radical" and "extremist"
I prefer sagging jump boobs on the ground (as in the boobs being the first of five points of contact).

Harebrain! Originally Posted by bigtex
FTFY, BigAssupShits. Makes sense now. No charge!
They're still in place. See. There's hope for getting your inheritance earlier.

Not to worry. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Check out Ezekial Emmanuel (yes, Rahm is his brother) and his column on dying at 75. He doesn't think we should live past that age.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...wesley-j-smith
Check out Ezekial Emmanuel (yes, Rahm is his brother) and his column on dying at 75. He doesn't think we should live past that age. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If WTF had his preferences implemented, no one would reach 75. That's WTF's answer to SS and Medicare (fails to include Medicaid! and "disability" (and "welfare") benefits). Kill them before they are a "burden." I am not sure yet whether he includes his parents in there or not.

Here's an example of what he IGNORES:

http://www.ssa.gov/dibplan/dqualify10.htm#age22

But for Heaven's sakes (according to him) don't spend any money on the military .. manufacturing and salaries in the U.S. .... for hard working, productive individuals. Give it away on ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS ... then kill them before they can RETIRE.
Death Panels are in place?....could you please point one out. Originally Posted by WTF
I just did. Didn't you see me?

Check with BigTitsLiarStalker.

He's got 20-20 x-ray vision that extends 1,000's of miles over the horizon.
  • WTF
  • 09-19-2014, 04:59 AM
Check out Ezekial Emmanuel (yes, Rahm is his brother) and his column on dying at 75. He doesn't think we should live past that age.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...wesley-j-smith Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

From ”Why I Hope to Die at 75,” in The Atlantic:

Do you understand the word 'I' means Ezekial Emmanuel. It is his personal choice.

• WTF
  • 09-19-2014, 05:16 AM
If WTF had his preferences implemented, no one would reach 75. That's WTF's answer to SS and Medicare (fails to include Medicaid! and "disability" (and "welfare") benefits). Kill them before they are a "burden." I am not sure yet whether he includes his parents in there or not.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only mooching parents like yours. My parents are still paying more in taxes each year than they receive from SS/Medicare.

This study below makes you and JD and your idiot idol Sara Palin look like the right wing loons you are. On one hand you cry about debt but when presented with a way that helps all concerned you lie and cry 'Death Panels".

In many ways, the report is a repudiation of the controversy created by the term "death panel" in response to the President Barack Obama's health care law. The claim centered on the government saving money by deciding who would live and who would die.

In fact, the 500-page report authored by 21 experts said the very type of end-of-life care Americans say they want would shrink medical bills and reduce the governmental burden.

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2014/09/17/5364168/study-americans-endure-unwanted.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2014/09/17/...#storylink=cpy
Check with BigTitsLiarStalker. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you or do you not want me to "stalk" you?
I prefer jump boots on the ground (as in the boots being the first of five points of contact).

Airborne! Originally Posted by bigtex
What a fanatic

Jim.
Your mother telling you "Go clean your room".

Your sister asking "Is it in yet?" when it is. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Shut Up and go make your Mom and me a sammich.
Shut Up and go make your Mom and me a sammich. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your mom lets you bring women over to her basement?
Your mom lets you bring women over to her basement? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Just the sister. She and mom do doubles.