Tired of jerks

see i know im already a fucking cave troll thats why im here so i can p2p. Knowing this i am also a clean freak of sort. i shower daily sometimes twice and i keep the mommy and daddy area clean and trimed so when i so see a provider i just need a quick shave. If i could afford it i would have the rest of my body hair removed. I have never liked having all this hair but what can ya do.
I'm always curious when a lady starts a threAD such as this before a "NO" review is written. Screams damage control to me. If he was so undesirable throw his ass in the shower or ask him to leave. Plain and simple. It's your business, why go through with a session if you aren't comfortable? Maybe I just think/act differently than most ladies do.
pretty good rule of thumb is try not showing up with dingleberries
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-24-2015, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=Kendall4U;1056985251]If he was so undesirable throw his ass in the shower or ask him to leave. PQUOTE]

You are 100% right. The provider must be comfortable or she should not go forward with a session.

PS:
I have always loved it when you throw my ass in the shower. JS
Hope it was not because I was undesirable :-)
Damn THN, you ruined my fantasy. I was planning to write a no review so you could get angry at me and then take it out on me with some good ole grudge fuckin!
There's plenty of guys on this site constantly owning up to loving a big 70's bush on a gal. I've often wondered what kind of grooming these same guys practice before an appointment. There's been many occasions I have been thanked for my shorn scrotum and was aptly rewarded orally for my consideration. Girls don't want to lick your hairy marbles or be suffocated by your big ol' bush, guys. Always make sure you De-Wookie yourself before an appointment. You will thank yourself later.
See, that's one of the biggest problems with this review stuff....smh

Absolutely not. I'm not that type of person. I've read less than flattering things in the area of a review that I can see and it has stung a little (I'm human) but I never said anything to the reviewer or anyone else. I had one review where I don't think I saw him but that's the only time I've taken issue with a review. I have asked two of my reviewers to clarify certain activities since I don't do them but that is it. Why would someone be afraid of giving me a no? That's ridiculous. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Well, let me spell it out for ya, honey.

You are all over ECCIE. I see your post ever where. The ladies trust your opinion. (I would like to be a fly on the wall in the powder room) They go to you to ask what you think of a fela, if they should see him or not, etc...

So you are telling me that if some dude gave you an accurate blistering "No" review, it would not taint your opinion? WOW, you are a saint!
objectivity is a lost art. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
You got that right, Pal!
Well, let me spell it out for ya, honey.

You are all over ECCIE. I see your post ever where. The ladies trust your opinion. (I would like to be a fly on the wall in the powder room) They go to you to ask what you think of a fela, if they should see him or not, etc...

So you are telling me that if some dude gave you an accurate blistering "No" review, it would not taint your opinion? WOW, you are a saint! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Oh no, lemme spell it out for you.....hunny (lmfao).

I don't post much in the ladies area. I rarely post about members in private areas unless it has to do with an actual safety issue bc I'm not a little chicken shit bitch and if I have something to say then I say it. Nor do I gossip about clients with other providers and the ladies I know don't gossip to me. It's fucking tacky.

The reason you see my posts everywhere is bc I know how to use coed as another advertising tool. This is another way someone can get to know me and decide if they wanna see me or if we will click. Maybe that's why I don't have more no reviews. The ones who don't like me don't see me. Can you play connect the dots too or do we have to keep it to simple spelling?

Spell this: Y-O-U D-O-N-T K-N-O-W S-H-I-T A-B-O-U-T M-E

I'm not a saint, I just don't give as many fucks about it as some of you power-hungry ninnies wish I did.

¿Comprendo?

I book appts, see clients, do my best to show them a great time and let the chips fall where they may. It's so simple even an idiot could understand it. Or maybe not....

I don't post much in the ladies area. I rarely post about members in private areas unless it has to do with an actual safety issue bc I'm not a little chicken shit bitch and if I have something to say then I say it. Nor do I gossip about clients with other providers and the ladies I know don't gossip to me. It's fucking tacky.

The reason you see my posts everywhere is bc I know how to use coed as another advertising tool. This is another way someone can get to know me and decide if they wanna see me or if we will click. Maybe that's why I don't have more no reviews. The ones who don't like me don't see me. Can you play connect the dots too or do we have to keep it to simple spelling?

I'm not a saint, I just don't give as many fucks about it as some of you power-hungry ninnies wish I did.

¿Comprendo?

I book appts, see clients, do my best to show them a great time and let the chips fall where they may. It's so simple even an idiot could understand it. Or maybe not.... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Eeewho, Struck a nerve. Sorry, ma'am.
You think entirely too much of yourself. Don't get all excited because a whore set you straight.

Anyway....

So did the guy ever follow thru on the no review, JS?

¿Comprendo?

I book appts, see clients, do my best to show them a great time and let the chips fall where they may. It's so simple even an idiot could understand it. Or maybe not.... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So, are you really Hott? Most of the ladies think I am.

You kind of got me all hot and bothered. Want a date?

Or are you too scared of a potential "NO" review.
You think entirely too much of yourself. Don't get all excited because a whore set you straight.

Anyway....

So did the guy ever follow thru on the no review, JS? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Awh honey bunch, one can never think too much of themselves.

MWAH! Here's a kiss. I know you wanted one.
Awh honey bunch, one can never think too much of themselves.

MWAH! Here's a kiss. I know you wanted one. Originally Posted by Muscleup
So, are you really Hott? Most of the ladies think I am. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Apparently one can think too much of themselves. Enjoy.

And in case you missed it the first time:

Anyway....

So did the guy ever follow thru on the no review, JS? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Probably time to stop hijacking and circle back. If you want to see me then request an appt and get screened. Simple.
Apparently one can think too much of themselves. Enjoy.

And in case you missed it the first time:

Probably time to stop hijacking and circle back. If you want to see me then request an appt and get screened. Simple. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Will do.

I actually was attempting to complement you. :-)

Obviously it was not perceived that way.

Again, sorry ma'am.