Any providers need to be rescued from the flood?

Not sure I would offer to help you either. j/s Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I apologize for going off on you. That was wrong of me.

All coed joking and trashing aside. This thread struck a nerve. There are too many people with real issues in Houston. Remember what happened to Fancy...how devastated her life was? This flood is much worse. Being a white Knight is one thing, a good thing, but being a opportunist in crisis is another. This op is no white knight and deserves no adulation imo. I could be wrong and a complete douche for these comments. Who will ever know this guy's real intent? I think the title line speaks for thread intent. Boats for blowjobs. That is no hero. Let's at least call it what it is; mercenary for missionary. This is just what I see.
Y'all got jokes but I don't see the rest of you offering to get out and help. Good for you Plicker, we need more people like you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Some of us are doing quite a bit. Plicker is an opportunist.
Correction: doucheBAG
Picking 'em up on the 'SS Hobby' Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Damn you got a pretty pussy.
=Being a white Knight is one thing, a good thing, but being a opportunist in crisis is another. Originally Posted by Mythos

Being a white knight is never a good thing. A WK is trying to gain an angle or stir up shit that solely benefits himself. A good thing is someone who goes out to help, even putting himself in danger, anyone when he sees that he/she in danger or in need of help.
Damn you got a pretty pussy. Originally Posted by canihitit
I think that my twat is the ugliest thing on the planet but thank you anyway.
Being a white knight is never a good thing. A WK is trying to gain an angle or stir up shit that solely benefits himself. A good thing is someone who goes out to help, even putting himself in danger, anyone when he sees that he/she in danger or in need of help. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Do you offer that as therapy/advice before or after you rape them?
Being a white knight is never a good thing. A WK is trying to gain an angle or stir up shit that solely benefits himself. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Actually, you're wrong again. On this board the term "WK" is used regularly at anyone who supports the opposite view of the accuser and defends the person accused. The term is watered down to the point that it is meaningless. But since you are meaningless you wouldn't understand that! And based on how you seem to treat women according to your own reviews and posts, you never will.
I think that my twat is the ugliest thing on the planet but thank you anyway. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
They shouldn't be paying attention to your twat. It should be a "chin rest" while their tongues are exploring and satisfying you. It should be glistening with your natural moisture.
They shouldn't be paying attention to your twat. It should be a "chin rest" while their tongues are exploring and satisfying you. It should be glistening with your natural moisture. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What?
What? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
What do you mean ... "what"?
What do you mean ... "what"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I got lost at the 'chin rest' tidbit . . . If one is eating pussy, then the chin doesn't rest anywhere.

I could be wrong though.
  • R.M.
  • 08-31-2017, 05:53 AM
I apologize for going off on you. That was wrong of me.

All coed joking and trashing aside. This thread struck a nerve. There are too many people with real issues in Houston. Remember what happened to Fancy...how devastated her life was? This flood is much worse. Being a white Knight is one thing, a good thing, but being a opportunist in crisis is another. This op is no white knight and deserves no adulation imo. I could be wrong and a complete douche for these comments. Who will ever know this guy's real intent? I think the title line speaks for thread intent. Boats for blowjobs. That is no hero. Let's at least call it what it is; mercenary for missionary. This is just what I see. Originally Posted by Mythos
Complete douche yes you need one.
I got lost at the 'chin rest' tidbit . . . If one is eating pussy, then the chin doesn't rest anywhere.

I could be wrong though. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Well ... "nuzzled" against it .... but I suppose there are some flabby pussies out there upon which one could rest his OR HER chin! I'm sure yours isn't one, which may be confusing to you.

Point of order: I was eating pussy before you were born, and I have yet to be able to "inspect" the pussy while I'm eating it and whether or not it "looked beautiful" was not my purpose in eating "the pussy" in the first place .... using the term "eating" as a "euphemism" since if your pussy was really "eaten" it wouldn't be there any more to be "beautiful" or "ugly"!

So what your "twat" looks like shouldn't concern you as long as it enjoys a tongue being slid around it and inside of it with a gentle sucking by the lips on your clit while the persons chin NUZZLES up against it and senses your flowing moisture increasing until the chin is sopping wet against the lower portion of your "twat" ....

BTW: Do you enjoy having the tip of your clit softly rubbed with the tongue while being gently sucked between the lips or do you like more of a strong flicking motion back and forth with some circling of the tongue around the clit and down to the base of your clit?
Well ... "nuzzled" against it .... but I suppose there are some flabby pussies out there upon which one could rest his OR HER chin! I'm sure yours isn't one, which may be confusing to you.

Point of order: I was eating pussy before you were born, and I have yet to be able to "inspect" the pussy while I'm eating it and whether or not it "looked beautiful" was not my purpose in eating "the pussy" in the first place .... using the term "eating" as a "euphemism" since if your pussy was really "eaten" it wouldn't be there any more to be "beautiful" or "ugly"!

So what your "twat" looks like shouldn't concern you as long as it enjoys a tongue being slid around it and inside of it with a gentle sucking by the lips on your clit while the persons chin NUZZLES up against it and senses your flowing moisture increasing until the chin is sopping wet against the lower portion of your "twat" ....

BTW: Do you enjoy having the tip of your clit softly rubbed with the tongue while being gently sucked between the lips or do you like more of a strong flicking motion back and forth with some circling of the tongue around the clit and down to the base of your clit? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bleh, I actually don't care for DATY.