What do you guys think about this chick Elizabeth Raine??

Looks like she's gonna cash in based on the bids. If it goes off as planned she may even get some notoriety and a book deal, etc. Far be it from me to judge or criticize...her body, her decisions but her consequences as well.

sweet.treat69...glad to see you back in DFW...hope your travels were a success Originally Posted by aubie79
I agree, she's going to cash in somehow whether the bidding goes through, book or movie deal, or hell maybe just the exposure she's getting on the news and on the internet is going to have guys lining up wanting to meet her.

And thanks babe! It's good to be home
I didn't go to the website but this has been done, and reported about, previously. I think that one person went through the Bunny Ranch and made a huge production out of it like 6 years ago or something like that.

And I've heard of a guy doing it, too.

I've always found that innocence is overrated but ... if it works for them, then go for it.

I've never understood the passion that men have had, throughout time, for virgins. I understand the significance of it. Crap. I've read enough about it and with historical issues of droit du seigneur (sp?) has always sounded just crazy to me.

Anyway ... good topic. Fun. Losing one's virginity is such a big deal for everyone and I was no exception. But bidding for it?

I almost wish that I had thought of it 30 years ago!

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
They want to make sure the kid they have to take care of (assuming that cannot foist such obligations to the taxpayers) is theirs. That is why virginity is valued, and makes this case somewhat off the mark and funny to me.
Who cares about her virginity? She does have a hot body but what I find most offensive is that friggin Paypal allows this but won't let you fund anything to do with a firearm or ammo. One is legal, the other is not.

Maybe they are just waiting until her bidder bucket fills up higher before confiscating her money like they did many legitimate businesses.

And as a member of this wonderful site, I'm not preaching morals.

SweetTreat, I'm sorry to jump on my soapbox in the middle of your thread. This will be a very interesting auction to watch. Like Aubie79 said, besides the $100 non-refundable bidder rights she will have one hellluva opportunity for a book deal. If she is as smart as I think she is, I'll bet she has a comprehensive business plan where The Night is only a starting point.

Now let's sit back and see how far Little Heads can drive up the price of a one night stand.

Thanks! Originally Posted by OldGrump
Paypal may confiscate it once they get wind of it, you are correct.
I personally doubt her bid is as high as she claims.
I personally doubt her bid is as high as she claims. Originally Posted by GracePreston
There are quite a few of her claims that I doubt.

But the eye candy from her gallery is nice. Reminds me of more than a few ladies here who look just as good, and will charge me a whole lot less.
What's the problem? I put my virginity up for bid too, all the time.
There are quite a few of her claims that I doubt.

But the eye candy from her gallery is nice. Reminds me of more than a few ladies here who look just as good, and will charge me a whole lot less. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agreed. And they'll fuck you more wonderfully than anything she could do.

"OK, OK, OK!!! You can stop now sir! I'm busted and it hurts!"

"But...I...only...did...DATY.. ."
I don't get it, but if I were the winner I would want her anal virginity too....
She is as hot as some of our Dallas W&I ladies. I'd pony up a couple of benjamins.

As in . . . 2.
She has no concrete evidence to prove she's a virgin, next.
She has no concrete evidence to prove she's a virgin, next. Originally Posted by Prime Time

She says she has medical records but like THN said there are surgeries that can make it appear you're still a virgin.. Or she can forge/bribe medical records..

I think this is all probably just a publicity stunt because this chick obviously knows what she's doing and just what to say & how to say it.. And like mostly everyone agrees, she will be cashing in somehow in the end. Clever lady.
+1 to the anal virginity. Is she offering bbfs too on that cherry pop?? Curious minds.
She said on her site she won't discuss the activities but she lays it out that anal sex is off limits. I'm assuming for the right price and maybe with STD/blood testing this chick is down for anything (except anal... LOL)
She said on her site she won't discuss the activities but she lays it out that anal sex is off limits. I'm assuming for the right price and maybe with STD/blood testing this chick is down for anything (except anal... LOL) Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
More power to her...if she has something worth selling and someone is willing to bid and pay then why not?

But "Buyer Beware" because let's say she is a virgin then the 1st time could end up being some pretty lousy sex.

BTW: I think she's saving her "Anal Virginity" for that special someone that she falls deeply in love with in the future. Also, Yoshi from Japan is in the lead w/ $130K...it would be priceless on the sex night if she said, "What pain? Is it in yet?"

I just looked at her site. I was surprised at the gallery. It was so sex worker like.

I didn't expect to see her in garter belts and stockings. Wouldn't it have been more well ... virginal ... to have pictures in sundresses and perhaps, something Spring-like to wear instead of THAT?

Also ... I noticed that she is using Paypal for downpayments to have the opportunity to bid. $100 before bidding. That's a good idea.

But don't you think it's highly possible that Paypal will close down her account if someone shares that this is a sexually orientated business?

She may have not done it before, but she's about to do it. And she's getting paid.

THAT is not cool with Paypal.

I cannot believe that someone is actually considering paying over $100,000 for this. I don't have the feeling of that amount being authentic. Guess that I could be wrong.

I'm sure that there are plenty of people who could throw away over a hundred grand just for the thrill of getting some virginal poontang.

Gosh, this post is negative. My apologies for that.

Not impressive at all but I do wish for her good luck.