Who Opens First?

This is a Amazing Body and Foot Therapy I am Steve I just let you know we are open today if you want a session please let me know thank you....This is at Parker and Coit Originally Posted by n07brc
That is an odd message to just post out there without even explaining it.
closest one to me in north burbs was open today. full face shield! wash hands twice. fill out form (damn. i think i accidentally put the wrong phone number down). lol. kind of took away from the mood.

she had me put on mask on the flip. still let me finger her wet twat. still left a load. so it is was it is
Well, that will drop 20 off the cost if they can't lift up their shirt to suck some long asian nipples.
No I’m not Steve. Lol. Received a global text
Called Pearls, NYNY, Sense, and a half dozen others today to ask when they'll reopen - no answer or a message that they are closed. Hoping that will soon change!
Drove by a frisco subamp today and the open sign was lit
Which one?
Drove around Plano last night. They all still had paper notes on their doors.
  • GregN
  • 05-20-2020, 10:43 AM
I got a massage at a Carrollton subAmp late last week. Door was locked but they recognized me and let me in. I haven't left the house this week, but I would expect them to be open now. Trinity Mills area.
What’s a subAmp compared to an AMP? Curious? Hope this thread will price informative?
SubAMP is more like what you are used to in Lubbock. Rub-n-Tug, mostly Chinese. Pricing can vary as well as activities.

AMPS are a Dallas specialty. Korean, table showers, L1, L2, L3 for a fixed price.
Ah okay yess. Thank you. The variety in activities and girls in Dallas far exceeds Lubbock. Anywhere open today? I’m in dallas.
  • Aoi
  • 05-20-2020, 01:44 PM
Spoke to the owners today.

Korean spas are going to remain on hiatus until further notice. Too much heat.
YL Wellness in Frisco near the Kohls has a sign saying open but I saw a guy try the door and it was locked so maybe by appointment only? I know this because my tailor is in that corner as well.

On the other hand...…. Sunny Foot in Plano is taking appointments via text and Linda is still the pre-flip queen!!! They were wearing breathing masks and clear plastic face shields. She used sanitizer liberally before the rub and upon the flip ,there is clear shower curtain hanging from the ceiling which she placed on my chest to keep my face separate from her activities.
YL Wellness in Frisco near the Kohls has a sign saying open but I saw a guy try the door and it was locked so maybe by appointment only? I know this because my tailor is in that corner as well.

On the other hand...…. Sunny Foot in Plano is taking appointments via text and Linda is still the pre-flip queen!!! They were wearing breathing masks and clear plastic face shields. She used sanitizer liberally before the rub and upon the flip ,there is clear shower curtain hanging from the ceiling which she placed on my chest to keep my face separate from her activities. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Wow....sounds like too much of a hassle. Was her menu the same?