New York City Babies Aborted After 21 Weeks Outnumbered Homicides

For those in denial - blaming Snopes as "not accurate" - please post some factual documentation supporting your point of view.

I find myself on the opposite side of the fence from many I have mutual points of agreement - but I will not support shameless Lies from either side.

Abortion is a very difficult question - I wish it never had to be done - but basically I feel theGovernments should get the hell out of the Physician-Patient relationship.

Let's see some supported viewpoints - not just Denial. Originally Posted by oeb11
Please cite and post the Snopes article wherein Snopes declares Adam Schiff a liar for claiming he had incontrovertible evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump.

While you're searching for that, check out Snopes' ruling on hildebeest's server being hacked by a "foreign entity". Snopes' doesn't mention Rep Gohmert's revelation concerning the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) that found an “'anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,' during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok.

“'It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,' Gohmert added.

"Gohmert said the ICIG investigator, Frank Rucker, presented the findings to Strzok, but that the FBI official did not do anything with the information."

Snopes is a very biased, lib-retard source: quick to expose Republican untruths while remaining blind to dim-retard lies.
Off topic..

The question is how many, not the 2019 Law in NY. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Really? your article was all over the new law.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ource=facebook
  • oeb11
  • 05-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Please cite and post the Snopes article wherein Snopes declares Adam Schiff a liar for claiming he had incontrovertible evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump.

While you're searching for that, check out Snopes' ruling on hildebeest's server being hacked by a "foreign entity". Snopes' doesn't mention Rep Gohmert's revelation concerning the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) that found an “'anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,' during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok.

“'It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,' Gohmert added.

"Gohmert said the ICIG investigator, Frank Rucker, presented the findings to Strzok, but that the FBI official did not do anything with the information."

Snopes is a very biased, lib-retard source: quick to expose Republican untruths while remaining blind to dim-retard lies.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IBH - what in the world is this - Nothing to do with the Abortion topic
No - Hell No - I do not exist to do Your water carrying for you
You want to post something - do it you own Self!!!
Off topic - start your own darn thread!
IBH - what in the world is this - Nothing to do with the Abortion topic
No - Hell No - I do not exist to do Your water carrying for you
You want to post something - do it you own Self!!!
Off topic - start your own darn thread! Originally Posted by oeb11
It was you who went off topic and demanded proof of Snopes' bias. I gave it to you. Keep your head in the sand and ignore it at your own peril.
  • oeb11
  • 05-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Off Topic and Thread hi-jacking!
Wrong poster - I did not demand anything about Snopes
You deserve a vacation!
Off Topic and Thread hi-jacking!
Wrong poster - I did not demand anything about Snopes
You deserve a vacation! Originally Posted by oeb11
In regards to your reply to theDaliLama and Levianon who commented on the piss-poor veracity of Snopes ...

Don't rely on Snopes they've been known to be inaccurate. Originally Posted by Levianon17
All of these fact checkers usually have an agenda. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

... you did indeed demand that they support their POV regarding Snopes:

For those in denial - blaming Snopes as "not accurate" - please post some factual documentation supporting your point of view. Originally Posted by oeb11
The factual documentation that Snopes is a piss-poor purveyor of "truth" has been provided. YOU'd be the one who needs to provide a more factual basis for YOUR POV regarding abortion.
snopes is par for course bias in favor of the democratic party. they know who pay their bills.
This DEMwit make a "logical" reason for abortion...
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...l-conservative
Snopes is BullShit everyone knows it.

Lets stay on topic..

The one the OP started....
As I see it the problem with most abortion and anti abortion views is that it's an all or nothing proposition. One side want's no restrictions on abortion except what the doctor and patient choose for themselves. The other side wants to ban abortion altogether.

I think that most people would accept a 20 week abortion ban if only the other side would stop trying to close and hinder the abortion providers.

I wonder how many of these abortions after 21 weeks occurred because women had difficulty getting the procedure or were pressured to not have the procedure and this kept them from handling it in a timely manner.
While I abhor the notion of abortion personally, I'll refrain from imposing my POV on a woman's choice -- though there should be some limit on ending a pregnancy beyond an agreed upon date. Hence, my issue is more with U.S. tax dollars going to Planned Parenthood in violation of U.S. law.