Who will succeed General Shinseki?

You do know that more people have been killed and injured in Afghanistan during Obama's watch than GWB's?

You really have drunk the Kool-Aid, Capt'n. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Speaking of drinking the Kool-Aid, Turdy! You not only were drinking Shrub's Kool-Aid. You and the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr clan were not only drinking Shrub's Kool-aid, you were both chug-a-luggin' it. Gulp, Gulp, Gulp!

You do know that the reason Obama had so much left to do in Afghanistan was because Shrubya lost his focus upon the actual perpetrator's of 9/11 when he authorized the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Where were those illusive WMD's anyway? They were supposed to be in an area "in and around Tikrit and Baghdad." At least, that is what Rummy said! Did Shrubya, Cheney, Rummy and Wolfie ever find them? I thought it was going to be a "slam dunk." WTF happened?

Truth be known, Shrub conveniently forgot that OBL was STILL WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE. Isn't that the catch phrase Shrub barked out immediately following 9/11?

Had Shrubya maintained his focus, OBL would have died years earlier and Shrub could have personally conducted a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED photo op over OBL's dead corpse.

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda! Yet another reason why Shrubya was destined to become The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern US History.

Fortunately, Obama has now cleaned up 98% of the mess left behind by The Shrub. Up to and including Afghanistan!
Another example of BigKotex switching the topic to GWB! You need to go to the VA to see if they have treatment for Bush Derangement Syndrome!

By the way, Senator Hillary Clinton VOTED for those wars! Your hand picked selection for Democratic Presidential Candidate for 2016! I guess she "lost focus" too. NEVER FORGET!

Perhaps you need to request cc to merge this thread into your GWB bash thread.
Maybe GWB or Dick Cheney should take that job as they are most responsible for the vast majority of participants since 2003. Originally Posted by WTF

Wrong again Penis Breath. It's all the new Baby Boomers that have entered the system.
I have been surprised some on this board have not thrown their hat in the ring. they know everything about anything, and have been everywhere, and done it all.
You're "surprised" every morning you wake up.
Coburn is respected on both sides of the isle for good reason. He sounds like an excellent choice. Plus a republican would be a good strategic move. Something to get the parties working together. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I agree, it might be a good first step towards a little cooperation. Hopefully, he will get the nod, or a similar choice.
You're "surprised" every morning you wake up. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If I don't wake up and take a shit you have no turd to buzz around pipsqueak.
I have been surprised some on this board have not thrown their hat in the ring. they know everything about anything, and have been everywhere, and done it all. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well here's a good time to show us what you're made of, take the plunge.

Jim
What's wrong BigKotex, Hillary is under-qualified? The job as VA head beneath her lofty talents? Not enough money to steal?

What about Michelle Obama? She's currently a high priced hospital administrator . If she takes this job, perhaps she can earn her pay (and vacations) for once?

Anyone notice that when I suggested Hillary, BigKotex launched into a personal attack instead of debating the merits of Hillary Clinton taking the position? Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's a stupid suggestion, that's why nobody is debating with you shitbreath. Former secretaries of state with presidential aspirations don't serve as the head of the VA. Say something that rises above the level of a barely functioning retard and maybe you'll get a reasoned response. We won't hold our breath.

Coburn would do fine but without some additional funding, the problems with the VA won't change. It's a fucked up system and it has been fucked up for decades.
Well here's a good time to show us what you're made of, take the plunge.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Who would want the job unless there is a way to clean out the fat cats in the bureaucracy. They have been entrenched for years with their fat cat jobs.

Coburn would do fine but without some additional funding, the problems with the VA won't change. It's a fucked up system and it has been fucked up for decades. Originally Posted by timpage
Fuck, you said something smart for a change - I got to give you props.
Normally, I hate the additional funding angle but injured vets deserve it.
The VA today is what the American healthcare system will look like in 30 years thanks to the ACA. Throw all the money you want at it...and you will...we all will.
The VA today is what the American healthcare system will look like in 30 years thanks to the ACA. Throw all the money you want at it...and you will...we all will. Originally Posted by boardman
thanks for your post, you fucking moron. PLEASE OPT OUT OF HEALTHCARE, PLEASE!
It's a stupid suggestion, that's why nobody is debating with you shitbreath. Former secretaries of state with presidential aspirations don't serve as the head of the VA. Say something that rises above the level of a barely functioning retard and maybe you'll get a reasoned response. We won't hold our breath. Originally Posted by timpage
The only more stupid suggestion is recommending that a sitting Republican Senator take the job when the Republicans are trying to take back the Senate, dumbfuck.

The truth is that the job is above Hillary's pay gradel, just like SOS and POTUS.

Hell, being FLOTUS was above her pay grade!

.... without some additional funding, the problems with the VA won't change. .... Originally Posted by timpage
If you idiots of the Austin Reacharound Crew would stop butt fucking each other and start informing yourselves outside your homoerotic echo chamber you'd know that:

The VA hasn't spent its entire budget for the past several years.

Just like "the vast majority of VA patients are from Bush's wars (WTF) - they aren't!
And if they are eligible for Medicare they should step aside (WTF) - they already have been were it's appropriate!
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1055391875]The only more stupid suggestion is recommending that a sitting Republican Senator take the job when the Republicans are trying to take back the Senate, dumbfuck.

The truth is that the job is above Hillary's pay gradel, just like SOS and POTUS.

Hell, being FLOTUS was above her pay grade!

Here, let me help you half-wit. Try to keep up....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...rm-102302.html