Quick Question.....How Often......

I like to believe" our" ladies who cim use mouthwash or peroxide rinse between clients , the bp girls, well, its a crap shoot with them.
Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Getting a STD from a bbbj is fairly rare. If you're gonna be spooked by bbbj's then you may want to find another hobby. If I ever get to the point where I feel I should start going with cbj's then my hobbying days are over.
  • GSW
  • 03-20-2017, 06:55 PM
I don't wish std's on anybody, but if anyone deserves to get one, it's gotta be the guy with a "hot wife" that's off fucking around.
Maybe the guy with the hot wife isn't putting out. This is the reason why I am in this hobby.
How about throat cancer from HPV? No test for that, the cancer that is.

BTW I detect the stench of the party of personal responsibility.

Take that shit somewhere else.
Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Getting a STD from a bbbj is fairly rare..... Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yeah, well...."I got a friend" that it happened to...twice...

I don't wish std's on anybody, but if anyone deserves to get one, it's gotta be the guy with a "hot wife" that's off fucking around. Originally Posted by GSW
Have some respect! That wasn't just a "guy"...it was someone's "friend"....

To the OP: You asked a question, but are you really going to believe the answer you get? I mean really .....
Yeah, well...."I got a friend" that it happened to...twice.... Originally Posted by rooster
I'd say that's bad luck more than anything. Never said it couldn't happen. It's just not likely. In 30+ years of getting bbbj's and giving daty I've never caught anything. Maybe I'm unusually lucky. But that kinda tells me catching something from unprotected oral isn't very common.
Originally Posted by jokacz
Care to elaborate on that. Not really seeing it.
To the OP: You asked a question, but are you really going to believe the answer you get? I mean really ..... Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Oh ik!!!!!

Take that shit somewhere else. Originally Posted by jokacz
why that commie mummy ...ya needs an unelected ...official ta tells jimmies hows ta takes ...care a prick problems?

...even people with public high ...school educations shoulds be able ta comprehend the idear of acceptin risk ...when payin ta fuck
I guess I should feel free to ask for CBJ and not feel bad about that. Originally Posted by Lupus
I don't think any professional would be offended if you ask for a CBJ or make you feel bad about asking for one. Though I think you'll be right as rain if you go through your hobbying being only or even a primarily BBBJ client.
What's the thyroid connection whew
  • GSW
  • 03-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Maybe the guy with the hot wife isn't putting out. This is the reason why I am in this hobby. Originally Posted by lokera14
Then maybe they should redistribute their hobby time into working out and/or being a good person. Hot wife isn't giving it up because either A) husband let himself go and is unappealing, B) husband's personality is shit, thus making him unappealing, C) All of the above.

I hobby because I'm lazy and find it quicker and easier than changing diet and exercise routine to shed the 25-30lbs that would make attracting quality singles a regular occurrence. But if I had a hot woman (that I could publicly advertise and make known I was with), I'm damn sure gunna be doing my part to keep her satisfied and happy.