What (besides the obvious, money) does it require to be a 'Regular' ??

I thought a regular was when they fed you fried chicken or gumbo.
atleast twice a month for me. probably see me a good 3 times and i may be able to work out a discount if that is what will keep you coming back. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
There is a gent I meet 4 times a year for 4 years straight, and I consider him a regular. Our first appointment was two hours. Second was a dinner date. The third and every subsequent meeting was never less than a clock free day (he was one of the clients that brought on my decision to make it available to everyone), and every time he comes to Dallas, I have something different planned for him. He has NEVER asked for a special rate. I have literally given him a portion of his money back after the second year because I enjoyed his company and because I appreciated his loyalty. Only to have him send it back to me.

I'm already doing what it takes to keep him coming back. I give discounts/incentives as a gesture to show my gratitude.
I consider at least 1x every 2 weeks to be considered a regular. I either A offer a little more time or a minor discount every other visit but it is a small discount since I feel my donation is already very low. Originally Posted by giasanto38ddd

But after how long?
I thought a regular was when they fed you fried chicken or gumbo. Originally Posted by pyramider
I assumed it was the blue plate special. I'm always learning
I don't give discounts, although I have thought about a " frequent friend" program. I usally am very willing to give OTC stuff, like hanging out for lunch or grabbing a beer somewhere, and friendly GF type texting (not sexting).
Hard discounts are not a good idea. Soft discounts are a good udea. By the latter, I mean a provider who is not a clock watcher, or who treats me to something special now and again. With a hard discount, there is always the issue of meeting some sort of quota to get the discount and rather than enjoy a professional relationship, you end up having an adversarial one.
Rosie Palm...........considered priceless.......accommodating and she always let's you do it your way!