Should There Be A Hobbyist Review Section?

Aww, it looks like someone needs a new form to fill out for their reviews.

I've never had that happen to me with a provider here. Maybe you should stay away from BP. Originally Posted by jdkees
I'm thinking there was some sarcasm to what Von posted dude. Don't take thing so serious around here.

Also honest reviews on clients would be career suicide for providers. Do you really think the lurkers, which make up a high percentage of the board, would want to see a provider who would put them on blast?
  • RAMP
  • 05-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Well...I don't have bruises and have good teeth....so I guess I'm good with it.
I wouldn't want to see reviews of clients.. but what I would love to see happen is reviews to be cut off from comments. The dogpiling (both good and bad) gets ridiculous.. and even worse when mods decide to join in on the dogpiling.
I would love to see happen is reviews to be cut off from comments. The dogpiling (both good and bad) gets ridiculous.. and even worse when mods decide to join in on the dogpiling. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Amen. And also the cliques that high-five and back-slap each other that make me rethink my choices of ladies.
Let's not deviate from topic here..the threads about provider reviews on clients not hobbyist comments on providers.
Let me put it this way: when I go to Disney World and I see all the characters in costume, I expect to meet that character. If you are dressed like Princess Belle, then you better damn sure talk to me about how much you hate Gaston and love the Beast. Follow me? And I don't want miss Belle to give me feedback about what an imbecile I am for being a grown ass woman who buys into the Disney fantasy that all dreams come true and shit. Same goes here. These men are paying for your services. They are paying to escape into a fantasy land in which they feel important, adored and sexy. Why rob them of that experience? Do you go to Disney World for a real life experience? Hell no. It's fantasy land. It's made to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hooker-land is the same. It's kind of like Disney but....dressed in leather and lingerie.
It's kind of like Disney but....dressed in leather and lingerie. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Or sometimes nothing at all!
Angel Ryder has a good point.

But when they check references on you, they are telling each other a few things, it is human nature...and if you are a dick to one lady...the others will hear something I am sure.
99% of the submissions would be rave reviews meant as threADS.

The other 1% would kill the woman's business.

Since the women know it, you would rarely see an honest review.
  • Brot
  • 05-08-2015, 12:44 PM
No = while it may or may not be satisfying to get feedback on a session I prefer to be my own judge of that.

Like the ladies i am sure I do not want one bad day or uncontrollable butt whistle to come between me and the next hot lady that will share some time.
99% of the submissions would be rave reviews meant as threADS.

The other 1% would kill the woman's business.

Since the women know it, you would rarely see an honest review. Originally Posted by TinMan
That is the gospel truth, and the 1% bad reviews would be White Knighted by the ATF providers, if not attaboy buddies.
A different idea opposed to a provider reviewing a hobbyist is, if she is also a member and gets reviewed by the hobbyist is to have a check box or the equivalent that is only accessible by the provider reviewed to confirm that she saw him, he paid, and respected her time and person, kinda like the giving an OK process on p411.
Absolutely not!

I am paying you to lie to me. The last thing I need is an honest review of MY performance.

If you start describing my abs as "flabs" and the stuble on my sack, our business arrangement is OVER.

And, here's a shot of honesty for ya...I don't need a lady to publish a rave review of my sexual prowess and neither do any of the other internet stallions on eccie...we already do that in our own reviews! How many reviews have you read that drastically overstate the Hobbyist's ability to make a woman cum ten times in 30 minutes?

Note: None of this actually applies to meeeeeee. I am hung like a horse and have the stamina of a Kenyan track star. I'm also totally handsome and rich. My semen tastes like honey, my balls are smooth as glass, and physique is the envy of all who see it.

...sigh...yeah, that's all bullshit too.
If there was a hobbyist review section, then my hands would fall off from all the typing.
  • M4ww2
  • 05-08-2015, 01:38 PM
My 2cents. I think it wouldn't hurt if there was a multiple choice of things like did they show up on time, did they tip, were they pleasant, do recommend to someone. Things like that. I think would help the screening process and if the next thinks they would match and weed out people that don't need to be here.