Merry Christmas to everyone

Nothing any of us could say will ease the emptiness you feel inside. Life is a wonderful yet fleeing thing. You're a fortunate man for having found someone to share that with. Merry Christmas DD
Ho, Ho, Ho!

Setty

Merry Christmas to everyone...
Merry Christmas to you all
Merry Christmas hope it was as easy as could be under you circumstance dd <3
Merry X-mas DD and everyone else. May this year be filled with joy and happiness.
hope everyone had a great day!!
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! The best part of my day was reuniting with two of my sisters that I'd had a falling out with in the past. What an unexpected, but welcomed, gift!

DD, I know it sounds cliche', but it will get easier with time. When I lost my mother in 97 I thought I'd never make it without her...but I am at peace with it now. I hope you can find peace, too.

~ Staci
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! The best part of my day was reuniting with two of my sisters that I'd had a falling out with in the past. What an unexpected, but welcomed, gift!

DD, I know it sounds cliche', but it will get easier with time. When I lost my mother in 97 I thought I'd never make it without her...but I am at peace with it now. I hope you can find peace, too.

~ Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
What a nice gift Staci, very happy for you.

DD I was where you are last year, there are never the right words, very tough time of year, all I can say is lean on your friends