Am I Losing it??

mmmm neck hurts now. mmmm but all's good. I can live with it
now those are sexy. you come close to one of my weaknesses. i cant help a female in a summer dress with nothing under it. that is my ultimate weakness. i holds the shape of their body and only reveals enough to have going crazy.
So what happened to your "better half"? I thought this would be a duo photoshoot.....
So what happened to your "better half"? I thought this would be a duo photoshoot..... Originally Posted by Deepthinker
shhh were not gonna talk about the why's ....... NO DRAMA just sexy me hehehe Play safe!!
Reeboks and matching fishnets . . . who would have thunck it . . .
i was just thinking of pics with out the thongs ....... ooops oh ya forgot on the wrong part of the boards for that
shhh were not gonna talk about the why's ....... NO DRAMA just sexy me hehehe Play safe!! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
no problem she's not here.

Is playing with self safe, you may get !!!!!!!!
all set to go jogging
mmmmm nice buttttttt the thongs are still there lol
i was just thinking of pics with out the thongs ....... ooops oh ya forgot on the wrong part of the boards for that Originally Posted by tsmtogo

I suspect that if you make an appt with her , you can have all sorts of "no thong" views.
but how can i get all sort of views when my face is buried in between her...... ummm your right . lol