Disaster Without Trump

Trump is going to fuck it up if he gets the nomination and for sure fuck it up if he doesn't! Originally Posted by WTF
$7.xx a dozen for eggs.. Thank you Joe Biden
Why do you hate Ukraine and love Putin so much?

Unlike those fucking Afgan's, these Ukrainians know how to fight for their freedom.

I say we give them all the weapons they want to put a dagger in Putin's heart to take back Eastern Europe.

Do you hate Europe too?

Welcome back btw Originally Posted by WTF
... First off - I dont hate Ukraine or love Putin.
But I DO believe that a peaceful solution between
both nations there should be the goal.
President Trump surely agrees with that also.

And where's the money $$$$ accounting with Ukraine??
The US gives and gives and gives --- how do people
know where all the money is going? ....
(Is 10% going to the "Big Guy"??)

No, I dont hate Europe - they got enough problems
just dealing with the HIGHER energy prices.

... See the smiley? ... He's waving good-bye
to yer 401K profits...

#### Salty
The "Disaster" WAS trump! His poor handling in trade with china and others have led to this hyper inflation.
Its a coin toss who's the bigger loser [disaster] between biden and the orange cuck
1. 600K plus have died under Biden and HE HAD THE VACCINE THAT TRUMP CREATED
2. Do you think Biden cares about you?
3. Trump had to spend 4B for the virus the Chinese dumped on the USA.
4. According to most of you OBAMA could do no wrong. Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Neither Trump or Biden created a fucking thing. The Kool Aid on both sides is getting rancid.
Hey Salt Lick! Where you been?
Seems to be you've been worrying about us on the other side of the big salty.
Seems you should be concerned with your own backyard. Y'all are experiencing a bit of rampant inflation there. And what say you to the millions your countrymen have committed to Ukraine? Your folks could teach us a bit about corruption though. Guess it's those Botany Bay roots y'all have Though you could learn a thing or two from your Kiwi neighbors on how to run things

G'day Mate!
... Me name is Salty - not "Salt Lick" - I'll remind you
just once... And there's inflation there - and inflation here.
And me countrymen are getting proper accounting for funds.
Which is what America should be doing.

But there will be proper accounting when Trump's back on! ...

#### Salty
Don't see me complaining when you called me Preece.
Ain't gonna do the playground thing and say "remind once."
You started the name calling first. You want to stop it, you apologize for starting it first.

Otherwise, why ain't you helping to look for the pea that got lost in Aussieland that makes people glow in the dark. And I ain't talking about the intellect that comes from your brain.

Suck it up. This is the political forum. De rigueur to have a thick skin. Else, go cry behind ellen dress.
If you want to RTM about name calling, just click the
@Salty, why are you so big on Trump?

..3. Trump increased the deficit... Originally Posted by adav8s28
By Jacob Bliss 30 Jan 2023 Washington, DC

Republican Study Committee (RSC) members sent a letter to President Joe Biden to demand answers on whether his administration plans to submit the presidential budget request to Congress next week as the country is expected to hit its current debt limit soon.

The letter, led by RSC Chairman Kevin Hern (R-OK) and RSC Budget and Spending Task Force Chairman Ben Cline (R-VA), presses Biden on whether he plans to miss the deadline for the third consecutive year and “why.”

“We write to express our concerns regarding reports that your administration may miss the statutory deadline for submitting a Presidential Budget to Congress for the third year in a row and has no intent to offer a balanced budget,” the group of Republicans wrote. “As the deadline rapidly approaches for you to submit your Presidential Budget, we ask that you do your job so that we in Congress can begin ours.”

According to Title III of the Congressional Budget Act, which establishes a specific timetable for the congressional budget process, the Biden administration is required by law to submit his budget request to Congress by the first Monday in February — which lands this year on February 6.

If Biden fails to submit his budget request to Congress on time, this would be the third consecutive year...

1.Trump mismanaged the Pandemic and 400,000 people died... Originally Posted by adav8s28
NHS is in the UK. Our own CDC did essentially the exact same thing here.
NHS Director Confirms Hospitals Lied About Cause of Death to Create Illusion of COVID Pandemic

by Rhoda Wilson | Jan 19, 2023 | Headline News

...Before Covid, four types of pneumonia added together were the highest cause of death in the UK. In a newly implemented Medical Examiner System to certify deaths, the Medical Examiner was certifying all types of pneumonia deaths as covid-19 deaths, a former Director of End-of-Life Care has said.

On Saturday, Sai, a former NHS Director of End-of-Life Care, wrote a Twitter thread which, amongst other things, gave a personal account of the changes to the system of reporting deaths implemented in the NHS:

“When four different diseases [are] grouped and now being called covid-19, you will inevitably see covid-19 with a huge death rate. The mainstream media was reporting on this huge increase in covid-19 deaths due to the Medical Examiner System being in place.

“Patients being admitted and dying with very common conditions such as old age, myocardial infarctions, end-stage kidney failure, hemorrhages, strokes, COPD and cancer, etc. were all now being certified as covid-19 via the Medical Examiner System.

“Hospitals were switching to and from the Medical Examiner System and the pre-pandemic system as [and] when they pleased. When covid-19 deaths needed to be increased, the hospital would switch to the Medical Examiner System.”

In addition, “hospitals were incentivized to report covid-19 deaths over normal deaths, as the government was paying hospitals additional money for every covid-19 death that was being reported,” Sai said. “I have no doubt in my mind, that the Government has planned the entire pandemic since 2016 when they first proposed the change to medical death certification.”...
Curiously enough, I do believe he mismanage the situation - by believing Fauci and his Comrades instead of trusting his gut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aISPlTLbJo

1.Trump mismanaged the Pandemic and 400,000 people died.... Originally Posted by adav8s28
He cured the freak'n flu and did so with a lot of cock-blockers weighing him down.

This is a repost from me on 8/2/2022 They aren't even decent at lieing anymore

According to the CDC, aka serial liars, typical flu vaccines run around 36%-60% effective. Effective for what is murky, i.e. effective from preventing infection or hospitalizations.
Anyway here is their chart - notice the interesting annotation below it

*2020-2021 flu vaccine effectiveness was not estimated due to low flu virus circulation during the 2020-2021 flu season.

Did ya catch that?!? No flu during the 'rona. Say wha??

FWIW: CDC Seasonal Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Studies
Trump is going to fuck it up if he gets the nomination and for sure fuck it up if he doesn't! Originally Posted by WTF
The first time he won again Hilary Clinton, second time he after fucking up a presidentaty he loss, he a good campaigner, he not a good leader he don't know how not let the Democrat pull one over him.
...Unlike those fucking Afgan's, these Ukrainians know how to fight for their freedom... Originally Posted by WTF
<raises hand> Pardone-em-wha. I have this here newly fangled thing called a "History Book" and I'm not sure how to use it. It seems to indicate that 'those fucking Afgan's' won a war with Russia and the US, with the latter leaving behind billions of dollars in cash, hundreds of billions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of peoples, including women and children, while also gaining their freedom to repress the liv'n shit-outta said women. Is there a users guide for these thingys?
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2023, 02:12 PM
$7.xx a dozen for eggs.. Thank you Joe Biden Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
You can't afford 7 dollars!
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2023, 02:17 PM
<raises hand> Pardone-em-wha. I have this here newly fangled thing called a "History Book" and I'm not sure how to use it. It seems to indicate that 'those fucking Afgan's' won a war with Russia and the US, with the latter leaving behind billions of dollars in cash, hundreds of billions of dollars worth of equipment and thousands of peoples, including women and children, while also gaining their freedom to repress the liv'n shit-outta said women. Is there a users guide for these thingys? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I agree....Trump negotiated a horrible deal with the Taliben. Totally screwed their former government.
But even at that...nobody expected them to cave so quickly.
Why do you hate Ukraine and love Putin so much? Originally Posted by WTF
Why do you give a fuck about either? The US had no dog in this fight and needs to gtfo of it. Unfortunately, they won’t, because Ukraine is politician’s slush fund that they don’t want to let go of.

Unlike those fucking Afgan's, these Ukrainians know how to fight for their freedom.
Do a couple tours in the Hindu Kush and you’ll change your mind about that REAL quick.

I say we give them all the weapons they want to put a dagger in Putin's heart to take back Eastern Europe.
I say we build schools, houses for disabled vets and scholarships for their kids with those billions.