1.6 billion rounds of ammunition...

Now CBJ7 is getting into the WPF and BigLouise mode. Copying articles and pretending they are his own words. Nice catch, Iffy. You exposed another fraud.
Does anyone understand the OP? This is the freakin United States of America and we have an ammunition shortage? What's next? A gun and cheap beer shortage? Maybe a beef shortage.
DHS had ordered another 360,000 rounds of HOLLOW POINT,.40 S & W ammunition. This is important as hollow point is illegal on the battlefield and illegal in the guns of cops. It is, however, the go to ammunition for most gun owners for self defense. The ammunition is also more expensive that hardball.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-buy-3...nt-ammunition/

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=0
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Now CBJ7 is getting into the WPF and BigLouise mode. Copying articles and pretending they are his own words. Nice catch, Iffy. You exposed another fraud. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

pretending they're my own? what planet are you living on? The only thing Iffy caught was you, a moron. Pay no attention to the links in the posts I made on this thread, I made them up.

````````````````
DHS had ordered another 360,000 rounds of HOLLOW POINT,.40 S & W ammunition. This is important as hollow point is illegal on the battlefield and illegal in the guns of cops. It is, however, the go to ammunition for most gun owners for self defense. The ammunition is also more expensive that hardball.

what hardball?

keep it up teach.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2013, 01:43 PM
A spike in ammunition purchases by civilians has left several police departments around the country scrambling to outfit their officers with ammunition.
Sgt. Byron Roberson of the Prairie Village (Kan.) Police Department told KSHB his agency has been added to a waiting list for additional rifle ammunition and doesn't expect to receive it until May.
The agency has enough reserves and will rely on other agencies if that runs out.
Several Georgia law enforcement agencies told WSB-TV they have ammo on back order with local firearms dealers.
The Douglas County (Ga.) Sheriff's Office pushed back several training exercises while scrambling to restock.
"It could be six months. It could be eight months," Douglas County Chief Deputy Stan Copeland told the media outlet.
Other agencies such as the Austin Police Department, San Antonio Police Department, and Reno Police Department told media outlets they have enough reserves to equip officers. Originally Posted by CJ7

COF, heres the link to the above c/p that I supposedly made up ...

http://www.policemag.com/channel/wea...shortages.aspx

you were saying what?

youre a moron.

pretending they're my own? what planet are you living on? The only thing Iffy caught was you, a moron. Pay no attention to the links in the posts I made on this thread, I made them up.

````````````````

what hardball?

keep it up teach. Originally Posted by CJ7
When did Hollow Point Ammo become illegal for Law Enforcement use?
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2013, 02:43 PM
When did Hollow Point Ammo become illegal for Law Enforcement use? Originally Posted by acp5762
ask JD, he's the source of that comment, I just quoted him .. HP's were the norm for LE at one point. If theres any issues with them at present I'm not aware of it.

apparently, they're not illegal for LE usage.

maybe JD would care to defend his inaccurate comment ...

JD?
Maybe illegal (for cops) is too strong of a word. More like against many policies because when thye police go into court for a shooting the lawyers will try to indicate intent to do great harm by using hollowpoint ammunition. Same thing can, and has, happen to gun owners. Not saying that they have been successful lately but in early days they would rely on the ignorance of the jury members to jump to the conclusion that a gun owner wanted to just to mayhem.

I call on CJ, you mention two or three police agencies out of 10s of thousands in this country. Are you willin go stay the course and say that none of the police agencies are having a shortage like I originally posted? You see, I never said ALL so it does refute me by finding three or four that don't have a shortage. So can you say that NONE of them are having a shortage?
ask JD, he's the source of that comment, I just quoted him .. HP's were the norm for LE at one point. If theres any issues with them at present I'm not aware of it.

apparently, they're not illegal for LE usage.

maybe JD would care to defend his inaccurate comment ...

JD? Originally Posted by CJ7
Jacketed Hollow Point is still the norm LE. If you have a 9mm or a 40 cal you may see Hollow Point Ammo filled with what looks like a wax in the Hollow Point or nose of the Bullet. This helps the bullet penetrate a bit more before expansion. Debilitating shit man, lol.
  • CJ7
  • 03-25-2013, 04:01 PM
aside from the dead chamber in front of the hammer, theres 5 jacketed HP's in my Smith .44 mag ready to debilitate the shit out of some poor fucker that's curious to find out whats behind door #1