LET IT BE KNOWN THE WORLD OVER

Thats the thing, it isn't unprovoked. This threAD, started by you, has you as the topic...you invited responses to this topic and also asked follow up questions
Thats the thing, it isn't unprovoked. This threAD, started by you, has you as the topic...you invited responses to this topic and also asked follow up questions Originally Posted by AmishGangster
On the contrary this was just a plain and simple announcement/statement. I nowhere asked for responses, if you do not mind. Please re-read the thread. Thus it is UNPROVOKED. What I asked was a friendly and amicable "How have you been" not "feel free to insult me".
Dude, wow you finally got a car! I guess that "hoodrats only" philosophy really helped you save some bucks. You're like the Warren Buffett of kumquats!

If I wanted to blow money on cars and give it to car dealers I would have. I prefer to put the money to better use. Worry about your cars and not about me. And lastly please respect the topic.
Everything you post provokes rudeness. Just look at the rude and demeaning comments you post on almost every review. I called you a dick because you consistently prove you are one with just about everything you post. You dont like it, you can always just shut the fuck up.
Everything you post provokes rudeness. Just look at the rude and demeaning comments you post on almost every review. I called you a dick because you consistently prove you are one with just about everything you post. You dont like it, you can always just shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Just like you allow yourself to post under my thread I also have the right to express my view on a review as I deem fit. If that bothers you that DOES NOT mean you must insult me. I have not done anything to you. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Explain to me please how did THIS SPECIFIC post provoke the rudeness you demonstrated by insulting me? How?
Dude, wow you finally got a car! I guess that "hoodrats only" philosophy really helped you save some bucks. You're like the Warren Buffett of kumquats!

Originally Posted by Hematoma
It's a shame it's not the BK dumpster, he would have a better understanding
tatasDDD has returned for good or for bad. For haters or for fans it does not matter.Enjoy the ride!!! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Tatas; in regards to your introduction, you open the forum to "good or bad" & "haters and fans"

My comment is you shouldn't be shocked or surprised as you welcomed those from either side. What you've now seen is there Is a few people who are NOT fans. ergo: haters. Comments from that group are not warm and fuzzy, and most off the comments seem to be from the haters. At least publicly posted here. Now that said, there is a group here that likes a good instigator. And you have proven yourself capable in that realm. Just can't imagine your shocked by the negative comments which has been explained in the original posts by those who said them. #stig
On the contrary this was just a plain and simple announcement/statement. I nowhere asked for responses Originally Posted by tatasddd
The Litterbox is for off-topic discussions. It is not for "announcements". If you start a thread you should expect responses related to the topic (i.e your sorry ass). Can we dumb it down any more for you? Obviously not.

If you don't like the responses you're getting….quit starting threads. No one should ever announce that "they're back". John Wick being the exception of course.
Hi Tatas, remember me? It's your good buddy Sherman! I along with many others are just wanting to know when you are going to have your drama queen epic meltdown. Boy, did I really miss you buddy! Lol!
Hi Tatas, remember me? It's your good buddy Sherman! I along with many others are just wanting to know when you are going to have your drama queen epic meltdown. Boy, did I really miss you buddy! Lol! Originally Posted by sherman klump
It seems like you are having your queen drama already.
The Litterbox is for off-topic discussions. It is not for "announcements". If you start a thread you should expect responses related to the topic (i.e your sorry ass). Can we dumb it down any more for you? Obviously not.

If you don't like the responses you're getting….quit starting threads. No one should ever announce that "they're back". John Wick being the exception of course. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Start responding on threads, if you participate in them, about the actual announcement that tatasDDD is back and not spit your spite out. And yes the litter box is for this kind due to the want of a section for such announcements.
It seems someone in this threAD falls into several of the most hated things about Bulgaria/Bulgarians...

http://kremesti.com/bulgaria.htm
Yep! Still wanting and craving attention! Lol. Definitely a drama queen! I am starting to see he is starting down the path of a meltdown!