"Regulars" Special Treatment?

The greatest benny, to me, for being a regular is a more relaxed session. I don't want or expect anything else. I don't even like keeping a frequent sipper card at the local coffee hangout, though. Too much trouble!
I have several gentlemen that I meet with more than once a month & I offer them a generous discount & I also have dinner with them at no charge. I enjoy the company. Offering this discount has brought me many perks...like free vacations, a car, home repairs. I had one gentleman that is a LASIK surgeon and he performed the procedure for free...I never ask or expect any of these gifts in return, but the ones that do offer ....I guess it washes out in the end
It's just good business to treat your best clients well. Loyalty, especially in this hobby, deserves some type of attention which doesn't necessarily need to be a discount. A simple acknowledgment of thanks can be sufficient.

In turn, the same principles hold true for hobbyists to treat the often accommodating provider with some sort of gratitude.
I have several gentlemen that I meet with more than once a month & I offer them a generous discount & I also have dinner with them at no charge. I enjoy the company. Offering this discount has brought me many perks...like free vacations, a car, home repairs. I had one gentleman that is a LASIK surgeon and he performed the procedure for free...I never ask or expect any of these gifts in return, but the ones that do offer ....I guess it washes out in the end Originally Posted by Jayde Kelley

This is a Great Thread! Like Jayde just said..We all can enjoy little perks in the hobby. It goes both ways. My ATF always gives me extra time during sessions..so I treat her to free dinners. Little perks like this makes a big difference to me.
I personally am not shy to admit that regulars get a lot of special treatment. I mean, just like an rewards or "loyalty" programs with any company there are always perks. My first incentive is usually a modest rate perk. Once someone proves to be a keeper I bend over backwards (quite literally in some instances) for them. For example, given the situation where I can go to a new client and make more than if I go to a reg, (as long as I'm not in dire need of the extra income for some reason) I will keep my reg happy. Just comes with the territory when it comes to me.
Regulars had priority when booking, extra time, and occasional specials.
But just because they were regulars, I wouldn't allow myself to become complacent. I still got just as dolled up, and went out of my way to spoil him just like the first time.. every time.
Regulars had priority when booking, extra time, and occasional specials.
But just because they were regulars, I wouldn't allow myself to become complacent. I still got just as dolled up, and went out of my way to spoil him just like the first time.. every time. Originally Posted by lilred_robin
+1... I call it the VIP treatment
  • Paven
  • 11-01-2011, 07:24 PM
I like to give them extra time and do something special for them for their birthdays. Bake them a cake or make home aid whipped cream with fresh fruit and feed it to them with some Martinellis sparkling cider.

I wouldn't mind that chiropractor hook up, that must be awesome Shayla lol.
  • Old-T
  • 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I think the core issue is to show you appriciate the person and that you've done something personalized that says so. I never expect extra treatment but I appriciate any indication that says I am appriciated. Taking ME out to breakfast after a sleep over. Calling up to check on me a couple days after I had to postpone because I was underthe weather. As others have mentioned, a little more relaxed/spontaneous evening. The occasional phone call to share some good news. Her bringing a picnic basket instead of going out to dinner.

As with so much of this ity's all about treating people in a way that says, "Your someone special, you're not a statistic".
I like to give them extra time and do something special for them for their birthdays. Bake them a cake or make home aid whipped cream with fresh fruit and feed it to them with some Martinellis sparkling cider.

I wouldn't mind that chiropractor hook up, that must be awesome Shayla lol. Originally Posted by Paven
Yes! I need adjustments more now than when I was in high endurance sports. Sex has it's toll on the body!

You should just go to one and they usually ask you what you do for a living. Maybe you can work out a barter lol.
lol
My regular friends do get special benefits, mainly priority booking, grandfathering after a rate increase and a few other awesome arrangements. I figure, I've been blessed with meeting some great guys while I've been in the hobby and if they're someone I see often, they deserve to be rewarded.
Do you offer special treatment for your regular clients or (guys) expect it for being a regular?
Curious
Any examples of what you do or for guys, would appreciate? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Special treatment is not expected, but is greatly appreciated.

An example - since I mainly hobby when traveling, having dinner or drinks off the clock before or after. I usually travel solo, and having a companion for dinner is always a plus.
  • Paven
  • 11-02-2011, 05:42 AM
Yes! I need adjustments more now than when I was in high endurance sports. Sex has it's toll on the body!

You should just go to one and they usually ask you what you do for a living. Maybe you can work out a barter lol. Originally Posted by Shayla
I need to become a regular of his though lol. I always forget to go until I'm all crunchy .
crunchy Paven.
Actually sounds kind of tasty. ^_^