Providers, have any of you hooked up with a "man of the cloth"?

There was a lady on the old ASPD who went by the name of Grace. She was connected to a church of some kind. I don't think she was a nun.
A priest could make good money pimping out nuns like that one. In fact, at a time of declining attendence for catholicism, they might have to to survive:
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1627

I was naughty in church camp once, but not with a "woman of cloth." Originally Posted by bigtex
Definitively they are more doable without cloth
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 08:55 AM
With all this news about Bishop Eddie (Long Male Penetrating Penis) I wonder, well, we all know people in the church get down and dirty but how and have you all hookedu up with any since hobbying? Originally Posted by coefficient
coefficient, that would be 10 Hail Mary prayers son, for starting this thread.

Now, I need to see my nun.
I think providers should really provide 'man of the cloth'. Otherwise, they will go after little boys. You could consider it life saving work.
Not a catholic priest, but yes to a minister.. years and years ago.
yes
I feel so dirty right now. Yeah one time in my very earlier years, I had to have barely been 19- 20ish, I picked up a Guy at the bar. We agreed on a price, where we were going to go, and left together. I got in the car, and he had like 10 different Bibles laying around in the backseat and front. You know I had to ask... and he said, well yes, I wasn't going to say anything, but I am a preacher. He didn't say anything else about it, neither did I. Still don't know how I feel about that one. At least he wasn't LE.
You seem upset. Khloe, when you're done with your pregnancy, I will fuck you. Originally Posted by coefficient

You're funny but nope. Not mad. Just stating my opinion. I mean isn't that the purpose of Eccie? (Amongst other things?) And no...I rather you NOT! #ONTOTHENEXT

LOL @ D.H. and Daphne! Get it! Get it!
He was handsome, and a good lay. Every time I post in this damn thread I lose a gold star. *heh*
Khloe you're good. I was just FUCKING with you. I mean, isn't that what ECCie is for (amongst other things?)
Maybe we can market this ladies........................ ... and upsell Good Friday and Lent........
heh, I bet laying a priest is like a wise investment. Giving a guy with good connections in heaven reason to tell St Peter, when it is your turn to knock at the big gate up there: "listen Pete, she's been nice to me down there. Let her in."

(St Peter might then ask: "was she a good lay?" and if the priest answers with a big happy grin, Peter will say: "OK.")
I havent been with a "man of cloth." Now im curious.