How Should Assup Celebrate His 20,000th Post?

You can't even not fuck up a fucked up thread, Slobbrin.

Jesus.
You can't even not fuck up a fucked up thread, Slobbrin.

Jesus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously, by calling Slobbrin a fucking water headed retard.

Now, Whir-LIE-turd can start saying I've got 30,000+ posts.

Next week!

Wooooo!

BTW, Whiny, is this the second or third poll you've devoted to me? I'm not interested in your advances and there ain't no way I'm taking a bus to Salina, so let's get that out of the way right here and now.
Obviously, by calling Slobbrin a fucking water headed retard.

Now, Whir-LIE-turd can start saying I've got 30,000+ posts.

Next week!

Wooooo!

BTW, Whiny, is this the second or third poll you've devoted to me? I'm not interested in your advances and there ain't no way I'm taking a bus to Salina, so let's get that out of the way right here and now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, I'm still voting for COG. Originally Posted by JCM800
Thank you!

Well, it won't be spent the way you celebrated your 20,000th post - jerking off to a picture of Ayn Rand. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm more interested in her mind.
You tell em, Zyklon B-reath!

Of course, we could all just lick rat poison off your xxx's ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe your post is another violation of the rules against prohibited topics...
I was merely quoting YOU, something easily researched by our crack moderating staff.

And you know it.

So exactly how do you plan to kill off the liberals, you pathetic old queen? What is your "solution?"

Surely you have an explanation for the many death wishes you've posted here. I'm sure the NSA has recorded each and every one if them. And unless you're an utter LIAR, could find you in an instant.

Especially if they look at Love Field.

Or Harry Hines Blvd.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You are incredibly weak.
Yep, I'm still voting for COG. Originally Posted by JCM800
Thank you! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How could we not support a Dipshit ignorant enough to nominate himself to be a leading contender for the Dipshit of the Year Award?

Hanoi COG, you made it a slam dunk!
How could we not support a Dipshit ignorant enough to nominate himself to be a leading contender for the Dipshit of the Year Award?

Hanoi COG, you made it a slam dunk! Originally Posted by bigtex
Ever heard of the Marquess of Queensbury?

The Marquess of Queensberry rules is a code of generally accepted rules in the sport of boxing. They were named so because John Douglas, 9th Marquess of Queensberry publicly endorsed the code,[1] although they were written by a sportsman named John Graham Chambers. The code of rules on which modern boxing is based, the Queensberry rules were the first to mention gloves in boxing.[2] The Queensberry rules are intended for use in both professional and amateur boxing matches, thus separating it from the less popular American Fair Play Rules, which were strictly intended for amateur matches. In popular culture the term is sometimes used to refer to a sense of sportsmanship and fair play.

Now that it has been explained to you again, are you going to quit making a fucking fool of yourself?
I was merely quoting YOU, something easily researched by our crack moderating staff.

And you know it.

So exactly how do you plan to kill off the liberals, you pathetic old queen? What is your "solution?"

Surely you have an explanation for the many death wishes you've posted here. I'm sure the NSA has recorded each and every one if them. And unless you're an utter LIAR, could find you in an instant.

Especially if they look at Love Field.

Or Harry Hines Blvd.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You are incredibly weak. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Idiotfuck, I'm not going to kill off the liberals. I don't murder people who disagree with me. I want you people to do the honorable thing, which is admit you destroyed the country, get a Samarai sword, and kill yourselves. We would all feel better, and in about fifty years, the USA could be restored.
Another display of intolerance, hatred and a pathological anger management issue.

You're not only sick, you're a creepy old man.

You choose to flee this country you have so thoroughly raped and pillage. So be a "man" of your word and get the fuck out again.

Meanwhile, I think you should probably making death wishes on others. The Marquess of Queensbury (as you call it) would disqualify you.

God forbid you wouldn't show yourself to be a lying hypocrite. But no...
Meanwhile, I think you should probably making death wishes on others. The Marquess of Queensbury (as you call it) would disqualify you.
... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Only those who are liberal and want to whack themselves out - think of the benefit to America without them.
You really are an evil and stupid motherfucker.

total waste of freedom and an abuser of bandwidth.

Go fuck yourself, you Asian slave fucking, misogynistic, xenophobic FRAUD!
You really are an evil and stupid motherfucker.

total waste of freedom and an abuser of bandwidth.

Go fuck yourself, you Asian slave fucking, misogynistic, xenophobic FRAUD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you have it, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

You've confirmed an overwhelming statistical probability, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM

Your *imaginary* three year old great-granddaughter is absolutely smarter and better educated than your dumb-ass, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because your *imaginary* three year old great-granddaughter could not have inherited one bit of your fucked-up DNA, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Now, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, explain and justify why you troubled yourself to search for your Nazi emblazoned LGBT banner and then gaily posted it in this forum.

P.S. That's your sales manager in the background yelling at you to get off the fucking computer and get your dick sucking mouth talking to a customer, asshole!!