Car Mechanics on Here ???

LOL I'd rather let a gent or lady bend me over ������ I lost my license for 10 yrs once because of no insurance I carry full coverage w/collision repair, gap & roadside assistance now not to mention renters insurance Originally Posted by yourdesire
God DAMN!!.I didn't even know that was a real thing !!! Wtfffffff
See shit!! I need a 101 life book written by YD!
Hahha right lol who's with a banking firm please. I have 5 underground hiding spots through out us on boi I need a trip to cali lol help a sister figure her budgets right. Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I'm great w/budgeting it's self discipline I lack
God DAMN!!.I didn't even know that was a real thing !!! Wtfffffff
See shit!! I need a 101 life book written by YD! Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Didn't know what was a real thing? The only book I could write would simply say common sense isn't so common any more 😁 I've created a lot of life lessons through my 52 years & plenty more to come no doubt.
These girls need to up their productivity.

Lets look at some basic math. 400 a day for 20 days a month is 8000 a month or the equivalence of 96,000 a year. That is working 2 hours per day for 20 days a month. Now of course that 2 hours can take 4 hours to complete with getting ready, travel, screening etc. Up that to 3 hours per day for 20 days and we are looking at 12000 per month which is mid 6 figs per year. Originally Posted by royamcr
Some of us are low volume. That kind of $ per year would be a sight to see but I choose to live a more moderate life keeping low volume since I'm not built for high volume.
I'd only run myself down & wouldn't be able to provide the quality of service each individual deserves. I need self discipline that's a fact. If I had that I'd be sitting much better 😁
I find it interesting that a post about looking for someone to work on a car in a bartering arrangement turns into this...

Hopefully someone is able to help this sweet young lady out. Saw her again just a couple of weeks ago. I am sure there is some auto body hobbyist out there. And Jaz, as long as you have minimum liability coverage, you aren't going to lose your license.
I'm great w/budgeting it's self discipline I lack
Didn't know what was a real thing? The only book I could write would simply say common sense isn't so common any more 😁 I've created a lot of life lessons through my 52 years & plenty more to come no doubt. Originally Posted by yourdesire
IM LACKING on daily budgets I have a couple thousand in different places through out United States but I can go to the same bank ATM in Cali thats not in Kansas to pull out 2400 lol I don't have the means of getting to NJ where I ducked up little goodies more lol my budget is by hiding access to it for myself. Is that just me??
I'll pass on the manager tho shittt who ever recommended that really needs to check a few things out. Lol
I've never gotten in a wreck so I've never felt the need to but insurance. I have Proof of it when I get pulled over but If I'm never a wreck less driving and I never forsee myself causing samanges to my own car why do I chunk over that when it sits a few states away growing intrastate each month while I eat Ramen noodles. .-.
Jas someone else hit me & my bfff had an accident in my car but because I had no insurance I was sued for damages & a rental car by the guy who hit me & when I refused to pay my lic was revoked. Had I paid him at that time I would have wound up in jail because for every payment I made his vehicle would have gained damage. I've matured a bit since then but live & learn 😁
I find it interesting that a post about looking for someone to work on a car in a bartering arrangement turns into this...

Hopefully someone is able to help this sweet young lady out. Saw her again just a couple of weeks ago. I am sure there is some auto body hobbyist out there. And Jaz, as long as you have minimum liability coverage, you aren't going to lose your license. Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
THANK YOU FOR SAYING SOMETHING

I WAS WONDERING IF WE WERE EVER GETTING BACK TO THE CAR ISSUE AT HAND

Good to know. Liabilitys really what I should have taken the time to get.
Some of us are low volume. That kind of $ per year would be a sight to see but I choose to live a more moderate life keeping low volume since I'm not built for high volume.
I'd only run myself down & wouldn't be able to provide the quality of service each individual deserves. I need self discipline that's a fact. If I had that I'd be sitting much better �� Originally Posted by yourdesire
I consider my example extremely low volume and also based on a 200/hr rate which is low recently. My monthly/yearly numbers increase dramatically with small rate adjustments or say one extra appointment per day. Also not including tips and gals probably not paying much in tax as it is a cash business. Not included also are a few days where she could be booked solid for half the day and should be able to do 800-1000 per day, maybe with a special or some type of promotion.
My pleasure.

Liability protects the people you damage and that is all that is required if you own your car free and clear. Banks/credit unions will require their interest to be fully insured...
I always get full coverage, you never know what happens to your car...like the asshole that keyed one of my cars in a parking lot and caused over $2k in damage...
In a lot of cases a car over 10 years old doesn't need full coverage and definitely not over 15 years. There are some exceptions for higher value cars, but only if you can get good rates for not being a sucky driver.
My pleasure.

Liability protects the people you damage and that is all that is required if you own your car free and clear. Banks/credit unions will require their interest to be fully insured...
I always get full coverage, you never know what happens to your car...like the asshole that keyed one of my cars in a parking lot and caused over $2k in damage... Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Holy shit! I do remember all the crazy scenarios you've got thru with cars !!