OBAMA CAUSES ISRAEL TO MAKE HUMILIATING APOLOGY TO TURKEY’S ANTI-ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER

They're our ally, not our enemy. And Israel's closest ally in the Islamic world, probably.

I also really wonder what you dumbshits who think that we're at war with every Muslim on the planet really want. I can see why the Republican party at the national level with its military defense complex corporate masters might want eternal and unwinnable war, but why do you want that? Sure you understand that your illogical, xenophobic, and bigoted frothing at the mouth makes us less safe? Or are you dumb enough, and immoral enough, to think we can kill over a billion people just based on their religion? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I wonder if they are only allies when it's convenient for them.
Republicans don't apologize for anything.
The post is stupid. Obama is trying to reconcile, apparently successfully, a disagreement between Israel and Turkey...to the benefit of both, and the rest of the world. Only Whirly would interpret this as a bad thing....since it makes Obama look good if it works out. Pinhead.
The post is stupid. Obama is trying to reconcile, apparently successfully, a disagreement between Israel and Turkey...to the benefit of both, and the rest of the world. Only Whirly would interpret this as a bad thing....since it makes Obama look good if it works out. Pinhead. Originally Posted by timpage
Apparently the following Op Ed from CNN does not agree with Trendy's assessment. Imagine that!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t3
It's a perfect example of what a complete lunatic whirlybird is.....in whose universe is this a bad thing except those who absolutely cannot stand the idea that Obama might play some positive role in this dispute? Whirlybird, you are truly a pathetic pos.
Obama diplomacy. Make peace.
Whirlyturd dipshittery. Kill all Muslims.

we ALL know the difference.

However, I think Whirlyturd should run for president in 2016. He KNOWS better!
OBAMA CAUSES ISRAEL TO MAKE HUMILIATING APOLOGY TO TURKEY’S ANTI-ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Much to Trendy's dismay, POTUS and the PM seem to have developed common ground. The following excerpt is from today's Politico headline story.

Obama quickly struck a kind of buddy-buddy vibe with Netanyahu, noting some colored markings on the pavement and quipping, “He’s always talking to me about red lines.”

By the time of a state dinner Thursday night, Obama and Netanyahu were leaning into each other like old friends, chatting intensely. The president even used his hand to try to shield their words from prying cameras.

During their joint appearances, Netanyahu gushed over Obama, saluting his “great success mobilizing the international community” to sanction Iran over its nuclear program. The Israeli Prime Minister said he would “cherish” Obama’s remarks on the historical origins of the State of Israel and said there’s more between them now than most have come to expect.

“I think that people should get to know President Obama the way I’ve gotten to know him,” Netanyahu said, suggesting a kind of intimacy entirely at odds with the first four years of their relationship.

Poor ol' Trendy must be soooooo disappointed that PM Bibi and Israel seem to be "Trending" Obama!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...255.html?hp=t1
I thought Bini accidentally used the phrase "Armenian Genocide." A phrase the Apologizer-In-Chief hasn't used yet although he promised to.
That great statesman Obama:

I know the maple leaf wearing suicide bombers are nuisance; but heck, they are our neighbors..................... ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING MORON HE IS WHEN HE GOES OFF-TELEPROMPTER - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR NATION.

WHAT A FUCKING MORON HE IS WHEN HE GOES OFF-TELEPROMPTER - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR NATION.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
he needs this