Is racial discrimination against hobbyists prevalent in the Dallas area?

I believe that blacks display more racial preference today than whites. Are they racist? I hate that term. We've all paid our dues and most of us show proper respect to all people who are treating us as equals.

Don't worry about having a chip on your shoulder about provider preference. You sure can't take them to court over that, so screen the showcases and reviews for ladies who fit YOUR preferences and go from there. There are so many here that will see anyone who is safe and respectful that you won't get around to those who have different client preferences.

Welcome to Dallas (when you get here). This is a very diverse Metroplex and you will find just about everything you want here both in providers and acceptance.
I believe that blacks display more racial preference today than whites. Are they racist? I hate that term. We've all paid our dues and most of us show proper respect to all people who are treating us as equals. Originally Posted by OldGrump
So, would you consider this be racist?

Dude, your other posts are in the Houston Forum, do you think you crossed over some Great Racial Divide on your 4.5 hour drive to YankeeVille? Originally Posted by ManSlut
ROTFLOL
So, would you consider this be racist?

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB, I consider the words racist. The picture is revolting.

The past two generations have brought about many changes in the way we think - most for the good. I remember separate rest rooms, drinking fountains, and bus seating and looked on it in bewilderment as a child because I loved the black people I knew and couldn't understand the reason for it. As it turned out, there was no good reason for it.

What bewilders me today is some people seem to think their race entitles them to special treatment instead of equal treatment. At the same time, they want the freedom to be exclusive while calling others racist if they choose to do the same.

My neighborhood is not separated by race and neither are my friends.

And you, BSB are one of the ladies I want to meet before I retire not because of your avatar or race, but because of what you have expressed and shared about yourself. I still want to give you a great big hug. I like you.
What bewilders me today is some people seem to think their race entitles them to special treatment instead of equal treatment. At the same time, they want the freedom to be exclusive while calling others racist if they choose to do the same. Originally Posted by OldGrump
ditto midgetwrestler WORLD OVER!!! And yes I have seen much of it......
Thanks for the replies! ManSlut, I agree that women would prefer a respectful unattactive man over a jerk. But just because someone is black doesn't automatically make them a jerk. I've hobbied in a few countries and I still find it ironic and kind of sad that America is the ONLY country I've hobbied in where some of the women are still ignorant enough to stereotype and judge someone based on the color of their skin. Originally Posted by tywill
Again, in most cases, it's not the girl judging or stereotyping anyone.... it's her PIMP. In many cases, it's an african american pimp. They are the ones who stereotype and judge someone based on someone of their own race. They are worried another pimp is going to steal his girl from his stable. For those guys it has nothing to do about a guy being a jerk or not. He's just worried about losing his income to competition. How come you don't complain about those guys?

Why are YOU stereotyping and assuming it's the GIRL?
Why are YOU stereotyping and assuming it's the GIRL? Originally Posted by Sleepy363

The GIRL made the decision to listen to her PIMP..therefore, it's HER decision.
Again, in most cases, it's not the girl judging or stereotyping anyone.... it's her PIMP. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
True....

In many cases, it's an african american pimp. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
Too+bad+that+s+not+what+he+said+at+all.+He+_525aaa804210eb7745ec956e0cb8f01f.jpg

So who's "stereotyping" now...

Of the "many" ladies I've seen who have/had NBA policies the majority of their pimps weren't black...and some were even female

They are the ones who stereotype and judge someone based on someone of their own race. They are worried another pimp is going to steal his girl from his stable. For those guys it has nothing to do about a guy being a jerk or not. He's just worried about losing his income to competition. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
I'd say true....pretty sure no Pimp (male/female/black/white/hispanic/asian) doesn't want to loose their Ho to another Pimp, that's money out the door

The GIRL made the decision to listen to her PIMP..therefore, it's HER decision. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Like Reese says, don't blame the Pimp, whoever it may be, blame the Ho. She is the one CHOOSING to listen to him or her.
The GIRL made the decision to listen to her PIMP..therefore, it's HER decision. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
The girl isn't even writing these ads or replying to the guys prior to meetings many times... it's her pimp doing all of that. You hear it all the time that the pimp promises a guy something for a session over text and the girl has no idea about the conversation at all.

It's her fault for getting involved with a pimp at times, but some are blackmailed or forced into it as well and can't easily get out.
True....

Attachment 275592

So who's "stereotyping" now...

Of the "many" ladies I've seen who have/had NBA policies the majority of their pimps weren't black...and some were even female

I'd say true....pretty sure no Pimp (male/female/black/white/hispanic/asian) doesn't want to loose their Ho to another Pimp, that's money out the door

Like Reese says, don't blame the Pimp, whoever it may be, blame the Ho. She is the one CHOOSING to listen to him or her. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Of course I'm stereotyping by saying that many pimps are african american. I am not on here starting a thread about discrimination while doing so, and that stereotype is a very common one and one I believe to be true.. that many pimps are african american. Your experiences may be different than mine.
It never ends!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg not-another-dumbass.jpeg (34.2 KB, 270 views)
As a black man, I find racism revolting and deplorable.
Yes, it's common. And racism in general is rampant in Texas, at least by modern standards. It's better than it used to be, but that's damning with faint praise.
  • BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 04:03 PM
Go look at the jail cells in Dallas County and over 90% are minority, that tells you racism is quite rampant and pervasive.