too sensitive

ooo yah

find a verified that works the microphone like a PRO !

umm

IM DOWN HERE!
phew
Try the old downstairs high five a few hours before your date. You probably won't get msog in if you have trouble already, but you should have some extra staying power not being fully recharged yet. Gotta find that sweet spot where you're ready to go but not too ready.
  • Bluee
  • 07-25-2016, 08:15 AM
6 in a row? I think the most I have popped was 2 times in a row
desensitizers didn't work that great helped a little bit
I would definitely be sore by the 4th time lol Originally Posted by nyspooner
In my youth I could, but not anymore. ... getting old sucks! Things that didn't affect the rod in my teens and 20's are now affecting the staying power. ...
I had a SD who was 56 and could cum one right after another. He came like 8-9 times in a 30 minute time period. He didn't take a break after cumming, he kept going and going like the energizer bunny. He said it was like that everytime for him. I knew a boy in his 20s who was the same way but he was young.
Tell your doctor you have prostate problems. Ask him to prescribe Flomax. If you can nut on that shit, my hat is off to you.
They sell a spray that makes you numb ive heard it works
Tell your doctor you have prostate problems. Ask him to prescribe Flomax. If you can nut on that shit, my hat is off to you. Originally Posted by jokacz
Ahahaha
I had a SD who was 56 and could cum one right after another. He came like 8-9 times in a 30 minute time period. He didn't take a break after cumming, he kept going and going like the energizer bunny. He said it was like that everytime for him. I knew a boy in his 20s who was the same way but he was young. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Ummmmmm ok
Try putting two condoms and try to always jerk off beforehand
Yawn. That's not even the most unbelievable sexual encounter I've ever had. #LivinThatHoeLife
Sorry if this is off-topic, though I don't believe it is, but what can I do to INCREASE sensitivity? Is there a condom with a special lube that adds sensation?

Thanks.
Try the old downstairs high five a few hours before your date. You probably won't get msog in if you have trouble already, but you should have some extra staying power not being fully recharged yet. Gotta find that sweet spot where you're ready to go but not too ready. Originally Posted by Tirolian
how dare ...ya ta use pepe as yer ...avatar on a jimmie ...board

...may kek smote ...ya
Great advice I must agree

Azebella Amor

Providers that offer MSOG are a great option.
Also a provider who is very good at teasing to that point and stopping just before you blow and then getting you back to that about to blow point again are a great choice. Originally Posted by Angel T
how dare ...ya ta use pepe as yer ...avatar on a jimmie ...board

...may kek smote ...ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Feelsbadman
Try putting two condoms and try to always jerk off beforehand Originally Posted by playjake79
brilliant Jake I have always wanted to do this but the girl said no
do you girls like 2 condoms on a guy does it feel any different?