Whats your favorite sex position?

I LOVE doggy It must be the sound of balls slapping my ass that drives me crazy!!! Originally Posted by Maya
Maybe it's due to my lack of experience, but I'm having a hard time visualizing this.
I'm a big fan of 69, while she sucking me off she shaking that ass in my face, eating her out and tasting that wetness in my mouth. Turn on indeed. Also love cowgirl when she grinds it on my dick at a good pace... and at the same time hugging me and kissing or biting me neck. But what really hits the spot when she can squat in cowgirl... Omg!
Maybe it's due to my lack of experience, but I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Originally Posted by justaphase
Like when your in doggie and your hitting it hard where you balls start to slap her pussy.
Maybe it's due to my lack of experience, but I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Originally Posted by justaphase
howd you get the beans above the frank?!
I LOVE doggy It must be the sound of balls slapping my ass that drives me crazy!!! Originally Posted by Maya

yes
Anything from the back! Doggie is always amazing, but I love laying down flat on my stomache, legs together and feeling that cock slide in and out. I just looked the name up and I think it's the "Prone Bone" position. The downside: I've never met a guy who can last more than 2 minutes like this Right as I'm getting into it I guess he takes one look at my ass and sheesh* mess everywhere.
Anything from the back! Doggie is always amazing, but I love laying down flat on my stomache, legs together and feeling that cock slide in and out. I just looked the name up and I think it's the "Prone Bone" position. The downside: I've never met a guy who can last more than 2 minutes like this Right as I'm getting into it I guess he takes one look at my ass and sheesh* mess everywhere. Originally Posted by MelanieSummers

I am your man I can just keep going and going babe.....
  • TGF
  • 08-11-2011, 10:40 AM
What my favorite position is depends on what my mood is at the time. Missionary provides the greatest feeling of pleasure but make it hard to last - tho it is a lot of fun to slide out and rub my cock up against my partners clit as mutual delightful interlude between more serious pleasures.

There are times when i love cowgirl tho that leaves my in less control, but there is something wonderful about having my hands full of breasts and playing with nipples while my cock is being ridden.

And of course doggie: i can last the longest here which is one of the reasons i like it, but also the different kind of pressure it puts on my cock. The main downside is the loss of eye to contact.

The woman active doggie is reverse cowgirl - it has the same effect for me as doggie but i am not in control of how it goes - it is the womans prerogative to set the pace etc.

As I said, it depends on my mood, whether i want to be the ravisher or have my partner be the ravisher - each has its special delights.
Reverse cowgirl!
Doggie all the way! I like greek in missionary tho!
Doggie style is the best for giving added pleasures. Imho. Whether it is a tug on her hair, or playing with her breasts, or that slap on the ass. Cowgirl ranks second for me. Little compares to a dfk as you both explode in unison.
Shooting guard!