DIY Gloryhole with CD3

sigh [for those of you reading in private....]
1. m_star, glad that you got your delites from a glory hole and more w/ CD3!

2. better write up a patent for the concept, design, and construction of said glory hole.
then you could sue patent infringers and get a cut each time they cum.

3. did CD3 mention that she might be interested in hosting a glory hole event in the future? w/ or w/out you in the picture?
experiencing an oral delite to cumpletion from a glory hole is still on my "gotta check it out" list.
as long as i know the organizer and she/he vouches for all the glory hole participants, i would be there w/ lil delites in a cockbeat, errr heartbeat. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I told her I wanted to wrap her in a sheet and rip a hole for her mouth and make my own glory hole. She said "Fuck my mouth and my ass".

I love that whore.
A woman who knows no limits in her sexual prowless is one of kind special. Few women can have these types of discussions and not be offended rather be a turn on. That is one cool gal just saying and I have never met her or even talked to her.
  • CD3
  • 01-06-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm sorry for not speaking up on this sooner...you see I have been preoccupied with watching the video of this hot ass session.....again and again and again.

And hot it was. Mmmmmhmmm. >mind drifting<

Excuse me for just a moment.......>scurries to door<

>pushes play<
  • CD3
  • 01-06-2015, 07:33 AM
I would love to do another session like this and would def love any suggestions on what to use if any have ideas.