Providers that give THE BEST SEXUAL PROVIDER EXPERIENCES!!

BROWNSUGARBAY gets my vote as my top BPSE.

BSB is the BOMB baby BOMB!
BSB, I knew you raised your hand confidently earlier.
Because this is a Dallas thread...I will keep it to only the Dallas ladies I've seen..

In no particular order...the ladies that instantly come to mind for me are:

THN ....In fact, I just choked one out the other day thinking about our last time...
Kendall4U - mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm
Spikebaby - hot damn...I need to see her again been too long
Abby Nicole - her bbbj literally made me see stars....

There you go....

I have heard that BSB, Jessica UTR and Cassandra L'Amore are all super stars as well.......but I have yet to meet them...
Thank you so much guys!!! Always great to know that you had just as much fun as I did!!! I feel special!!��
Kisses,
Jessica UTR
^^^^^

Cassandra L'Amore - absolutely wonderful and sexy as hell!!
Wow none of the above even come close to his description.

But I have-

But I have-

But I have- Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Ok Doug, who is your BSPE? Spill the beans on your recommendation to the OP's inquiry.

THN ....In fact, I just choked one out the other day thinking about our last time... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Awwwwwww.
Spoiler....

I'll add Aprill and Pistol Marks... thank god my cardiologist continues to give me a pass.
^^^^^^↑^
That
My best experience here recently has been with Madison_Sky. Her overall skills are well above her years, her BBBJ skills are top notch and she has some strong vocal chords!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=282423
For passionate love making: Luna/Emalia and April White . For heart stopping sexuality : Skylar Preston ( now 411), for my lifetime greatest, longest , most volume and explosive organism I will always try to have again: Cherian of KD. But there have been lots of great memories here . A girl that clicks is the key. Having fun is good therapy . Like chasing Katylyn' s p.....around the room with my genie in hand or Paige teaching me how to surfboard .
For passion and sensuality, Bliss.
For overall best session EVERY time I see her: Leilover
I actually discovered Bliss when Leilover set up a blind double. Can anyone imaging finding Bliss by accident?
Amazing.
Great topic BTW.