Melissa's NYC Adventures

More to come....My adventure awaits tomorrow!! My Born Day #Fab50

M.M.

M.M.

M.M.
Happy birthday MM. Have a great time.
....From Annie

Good morning everyone I just woke up and I'm going to start my day with having a good breakfast on my birthday downstairs in the hotels restaurant. Then I will go walking and exploring all day and maybe do a little shopping...
#Mybornday #FAB50
Happy Birthday on your FAB50!!!
Happy birthday, Melissa!
Enjoy your NYC adventure ....

Turn up! 2/22/18

"NEVER BE AFRAID TO LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX, AND DO YOU AT ANY COST"!!

AND THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES....B'DAY EVENING CELEBRATION!!

M.M.

Where to go next?? lol

M.M.
Happy Birthday!!!
Enjoy your trip and have fun!!

Steinway and Sons Piano Co.

My dream Piano...

M.M.
Its made in China.

Here is an activity ... go to Trump Tower and take a giant dump in the lobby.
  • A1.
  • 02-22-2018, 08:00 PM
Its made in China.

Here is an activity ... go to Trump Tower and take a giant dump in the lobby. Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't ecourage attention whores because she might actually do something that stupid.
She already has her face photo on every website and cops can follow her home after she leaves the local gas station.
Don't ecourage attention whores because she might actually do something that stupid.
She already has her face photo on every website and cops can follow her home after she leaves the local gas station. Originally Posted by A1vapor
You can never steal MY joy, I am having the time of my life!! Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

The Bible says that the DEVIL comes to seek and devour whom he may destroy, flee from me SATAN.

Thank you so much Seeking ~P for my adventure Birthday thread, and thank you everyone else for the wonderful shout outs.

"WHEN THEY GO LOW YOU GO HIGH"..

M.M.