cim cof...how do you feel about it

saying that just because at this very moment there are 50 of us whacking off pretending to be shooting a big load on your pretty face or down your sexy throat. i do however resent being called a pevert
You guys are perverts Originally Posted by LAVixian
CIM.....not a deal breaker if she doesn't, but she'll see me again if she does.

COF....Not one of my top ten goals for a finish

COB....Love to shoot on a beautiful ass !
CIM..... nope! Never! Not in a million years.
COF ....... I'd like to try it one of these days. I'm too chicken. Looks hot!
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2011, 07:16 AM
COF ....... I'd like to try it one of these days. I'm too chicken. Looks hot! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh Well. . . . I am sure you still excel in a few of the other finest things in life!
COF ....... I'd like to try it one of these days. I'm too chicken. Looks hot! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
No problem, I'll give you a pair of aviator glasses.
saying that just because at this very moment there are 50 of us whacking off pretending to be shooting a big load on your pretty face or down your sexy throat. i do however resent being called a pevert Originally Posted by petiteassman
I'm just jealous I can't whack off as well, keep up the good work
I Love CIM! COB is fine.... Just don't get it in my hair, eyes, and face. I'm not a quitter so be prepared boy....
I prefer CIM but its not a deal breaker. I often do cim with my favorite provider. She does switch sometimes and we do COB or finishes into her hand to catch the mess. Its all good. The most important thing is her sexy and playful attitude while she's doing it. COF is not something that really appeals to me.
I always respect the girls wishes, but CIM is a natural progression, and pulling out at that time has proven counterproductive to me in the past. If a girl tells me that then it is always on my mind during BBBJ, and you know how sometimes it can come on rather quickly.
  • Taint
  • 09-03-2011, 10:52 AM
For me, it's the journey, not the destination. I was 69ing with a provider a few weeks ago. I told her that I was about to cum, she something along the lines of "ulmkay". I came pretty hard while my tongue was ensconced in her pussy, so while I know that geographically speaking it ended up somewhere in or near her mouth, I wasn't sure precisely where. Could have been on my belly button for all I cared. Doesn't matter, had sex.
CIM is great and COF or COB is very hot, but if they're not on the menu, it's not a deal breaker. I just want to cum eventually. Where it ends up is the ladies' choice. Originally Posted by Biomech
This is where I cum down on this topic.

Naomi I didn't know you were afraid. lol Naomi's a pussy!!!! nah nah nah nah
Naomi, we need you on the team
Yes Burk. I'm not really the tough gal you think I am.
Flect, Just let me know where and when .

Oh Well. . . . I am sure you still excel in a few of the other finest things in life! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Yes!
cim cof...how do you feel about it Originally Posted by pickupkid
I feel just fine about it. So long as it's her face and her mouth, and not mine.