2 Questions? Semi-Newbie !

The thirst, SMH.
Don't concern yourself too much with reviews. They will come. And by the looks of it, you already have six. You're off to a great start. As other ladies have suggested, maybe you should give a review special on the second date. This will guarantee you get what you need and also entice them to come back for more. Win win situation! But I wouldn't worry about reviews too much. I would say only about a third of the gentlemen that are going to see you are going to write a review and there is no special in the world that is going to change that. It's just the way things go. If you are looking to increase your business, have you considered joining other sites? P411, date-check, TER, etc? Nice way to advertise to other clients who may not otherwise know that you exist because they don't have eccie. Nonetheless, welcome, beautiful and if you have any questions at all, my PM box is always open
I think it works good for both if the lady offers introductory specials. Then there is no "debt" following the session which causes hard feelings if the promise isn't honored. The reviews will come. After you have what you need to start, announce the end of the special so any procrastinators can jump in and then your in business.

Don't worry about the quantity of reviews. Too many in a short time looks like you are high volume. Most guys like to see good reviews, but only 1 from a hobbyist they respect is enough.
Probably the Best Business bet for New or Up and Coming Providers:

Offer a discounted special for 1 and 2 hour sessions. Post tasteful sexy pictures/video of only yourself in your showcase and ads along with a short list of what is or is not on your menu. Place your ads on Monday or Tuesday and then on Thursday for the weekend. Regardless of what you are actually comfortable with doing, be aware that most guys like, at a minimum, sensual GFE with bbbj, condoms provided and the ability to shower in a clean and safe environment. Almost anything provided above the minimum is a plus. Always be freshly bathed and offer mouthwash. The guys will begin to visit to the tune of about 1 to 10 a week.....it will always vary from week to week. Relax and have fun during every session, while constantly paying attention to the guy's dangly parts. Clean him up with a warm wash cloth each time he cums (Almost every guy loves this). At or near the end of your good sessions, kindly ask the guy to write a review. Some guys will and some guys wont. Regardless, you will get business and some reviews.

P.S. If you are not already listed, get listed in P411 because many guys in DFW will not visit unless you are.

P.S.S. Read lots of posts and search topics here. Always learn more, be safe, listen to the warning voice inside you and don't participate in drama.
You just need THE RIGHT HOBBYIST to come through and experience you...THE RIGHT HOBBYIST can put you on the map
You're on my list. I'm cumming baby.
My suggestion would be not to use my pics. Lol
Although I'm flattered that you like my picture, I never authorized you to use my picture as your avi. Please remove it and good luck with your business. From the looks of the amount of reviews you have now, I see business has picked up quite a bit. Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
where is the avi ?
Thank you everyone . i seem to get the ropes now. No Review specials though. & @CC cute comment but all my photos r 100% me so u can go try to bash the next provider. Your comment was awfully flattering but u have the wrong chick BOO..
  • eyefo
  • 05-30-2015, 11:25 AM
Nina

FWIW, I would see you in a minute except for the single fact that you are way too far away.

I've read your reviews, love the GIF... (oh baby!)... you've caught my attention, and you are a GO.

I think you're doing great. Just wish the distance was not so great... my only problem.
Nina

FWIW, I would see you in a minute except for the single fact that you are way too far away.

I've read your reviews, love the GIF... (oh baby!)... you've caught my attention, and you are a GO.

I think you're doing great. Just wish the distance was not so great... my only problem. Originally Posted by eyefo
Ah, I see baby. Well whenever u come to Dallas I'm your girl baby!
where is the avi ? Originally Posted by matterm69
She deleted it after I made many private requests for her to do so. And, after she initially stated it wasn't my picture it was hers. lol

Thank you everyone . i seem to get the ropes now. No Review specials though. & @CC cute comment but all my photos r 100% me so u can go try to bash the next provider. Your comment was awfully flattering but u have the wrong chick BOO.. Originally Posted by Nina_Love
No love, your previous avi wasn't yours. And, the only reason I even knew about your avi was because Adrienne Baptiste brought it to my attention. I have no intentions at all, whatsoever, to bash anyone, let alone any providers. However, I did reach out to you on several occasions to remove my picture and you declined, caught a nasty attitude, and still refused to remove my picture. The only reason I brought it to the forum was because you constantly decided to ignore my request to stop using my pictures. Hell thats the only reason you actually decided to remove my picture. lol I honestly don't like to do the back and forth, which is why I contacted you, initially, in private.

I do however, wish you no ill will, and tons of prosperity! Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you everyone . i seem to get the ropes now. No Review specials though. & @CC cute comment but all my photos r 100% me so u can go try to bash the next provider. Your comment was awfully flattering but u have the wrong chick BOO.. Originally Posted by Nina_Love
Girl, you need to sit your tail down somewhere. Here is a phone screenshot of the picture that you stole and deleted when you got called out for it.

Nonetheless, stealing pictures and taking credit for them is what ratchet providers do. Good luck with your business.

Thanks for the Bump Ladies . Pm Me if y'all have anymore questions/statements. This forum is pretty old and I stated what I had to say
Checkout my showcase for more info