Encounter: Good Times’ new expert nympho “COLA” = Exhibit A on Why We Should Welcome Foreigners

Thanks, guys. Tom, I enjoy your reviews too, and share your love of Pistol -- so the gracious comments are especially appreciated. LOL Steve – how could you tell?

Weasel, instead of a wall they should build a hypertunnel to vacuum up Korean nymphos like Cola to get their asses over here!
If she’s anything like Red I’ll like her.
Fantastic review. I have similar tastes, love a good deepthroat, and have an appointment with her tonight. I will let you know how it goes.
IF I live to tell about the experience.
Reports being that she’s like Red, I’m going to have to have a sip of that Cola.
I’ve met Cola and she’s another beautiful lady. So many choices and so few dollars.
I will be heading down to dallas next week. How much money should I expect to take for a session?
I can’t believe I haven't met this girl yet. If she’s the Texas pistol ya’ll say is she’ll make me shoot my wad clear to Oklahoma!
At 29 she’s a little old for me but when visiting new Love there I said ‘hi’ to her and she’s sexy looking alright. She’s not a spinner but I might give her a spin to see how she does. Thanks, Sherp.
I keep hearing that Red at Good Time is back but I just called and she’s not, sad to say. The booker recommended I go with Cola which I plan to do when I have a chance.
I saw Cola during my sexcation over labor day weekend. She was fantastic. I need to get back there.
How does this Cola compare to Pepsi?
Thanks, guys. For those who've seen her, I'm pleased to hear that you've enjoyed her. For those who haven't, you should hurry on over there!

RR, I would put COLA in the very top group of this town's providers at the moment, comparing very favorably (in my estimation) with providers like Pepsi, Scarlett, and Blue's other fabulous ladies (all of whom I also consider absolutely top quality). Even the pickiest hobbyists have superb choices at the moment.

By the way, in response to some of the kind PMs I've received (thank you!) -- and contrary to some of the critics on my review of LOVE from Good Time -- LOVE was in fact visiting here only for a short time (and has now departed). Unknown whether she'll be returning or not.

So COLA (who at 29 is seven years older) is there instead to meet your needs! (COLA has all-around better services anyway, and offers the Catholic option, so unless you're looking for pure youth in particular, COLA's the one to go with).
My only limitation is cash or I would keep them all here myself.
Thanks, Bobby. Any idea when or if Red will come back? Have you or anyone done doubles with her and Cola?