Is it oil and gas. WTF. Why is there a cost escalation in Houston?

Is it oil and gas or is it too many WK's driving up the price? Thats the question Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I think it's both but mostly to many WK's = GPS
Very passionate discussions. This was not intended for complaining rather an observation based on reviews, data and some personal experience. Any how for the record we make choices and for me money is not the issue but it is about the lack of service for the price they ask. Yes always a good idea to see established provider. The intent was again to get opinions but may be the write up and probable evidence led some of you to think otherwise. As always new blood is always welcome and we all take our chances.

I like the feedback on making the right choices.
It's their own fault.

Me?

I'm just NOT ... gonna pay A LOT... for that muffler.

Edit: but I'm just spoiled. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
^^^^^
Preach GS!
They're asking more because they're needing more...with apartment rents steady climbing, food too; and the light bill looks more like a car payment than a dang light bill. But I suppose these price increases are illusory because the Bureau of Labor Statistics tells us inflation is benign...and we can always trust the government, especially this government, can't we! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
It's really that simple, however these conspiracy theories really give me a chuckle.
It just depends i suppose.
I see a lot of asking prices on eBay that are high.
They don't get sold.
If I don't like a Provider's rate, I simply move on. But that is just me, I guess. I have paid $1,000 per hour before ... and I agree that if the rate is higher, I'm expecting better service. I have met Provider's who asked for $250 - $400 per hour and they did a way much better job than most of the ladies who were asking for $1,000 per hour.
Lately I see many new providers in Houston asking more than the average like $300 plus. And some of them are trying to migrate from BP to Eccie thinking of as a gold mine. And then my little brain takes over and I run into one of the new ones with a limited options, guess why in between their period. WTF. Since you guys and my polite ladies have provided me guidance over the years just wanted to ask. Is it oil and gas in Houston that quality suffers due to over abundance. Even the gas prices are down now. Originally Posted by innovation
Btw, the price of crude oil (West Texas Index price) is down to the $80 - $83 range per barrel and natural gas futures are down too. We need to remind the new ladies that crude oil is no longer at the yearly high of $116 per barrel ... which no longer justifies their newbie super high rates ... lol. (I do commodities trading too, that's how I know).
It's one of the reasons why I rarely see newbies and why I continue supporting only the well established Eccie ladies with my dollars = )
Btw, the price of crude oil (West Texas Index price) is down to the $80 - $83 range per barrel and natural gas futures are down too. We need to remind the new ladies that crude oil is no longer at the yearly high of $116 per barrel ... which no longer justifies their newbie super high rates ... lol. (I do commodities trading too, that's how I know).
It's one of the reasons why I rarely see newbies and why I continue supporting only the well established Eccie ladies with my dollars = ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666

I always knew you were smart! Great example.
  • TheDr
  • 10-26-2014, 01:03 AM
It's one of the reasons why I rarely see newbies and why I continue supporting only the well established Eccie ladies with my dollars = ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I started to go there but didn't. Good one Spidey. Lol
Btw DG who's the avatar chick? Originally Posted by mr666
I'm not DG, but I can tell you that the lovely lady in the avatar is none other than Scarlett Johansson, specifically in the role of Silken Floss from the movie The Spirit.
Recently I was asked for a very high dollar rate from a very striking young lady who's service is really (imo) just so so. Why the high price? Because fucktards are forking it over.

Just this week I watched a guy in a club fork over 2500 plus drinks and tips to spend time with 4 ladies, and the dumbass put the whole thing on plastic! One of those ladies whom I know from eccie txtd me the next day and offered her time for the same rate this jerkoff paid in the club. She was gracious and sweet but could not hide the dollar signs in her eyes. I responded in a kind fashion that I believe she is priceless and then declined. Jerkoff would pay it, I wouldn't.. but I'm not going to be an ass about it. She deserves every cent she can get for her time.

I called the jerkoff yesterday and told him how stupid he was. I brought him here and showed him an ad from the lady that txtd me and the rates she had posted. He was shocked. I don't think he will do that ever again.

Supply and demand? Fucktard lack of education and experience? Lil head thinkin for the big head? It's all of those mixed with a little arrogance and stupidity. All of the women here are business people and most of them are great negotiators. They know their product and their clients.

Ladies, get as much as you can from your clients. Your time is priceless and if these jerkoffs are willing to pay double or tripple the rates from last year, then of course take it. I honestly believe you deserve it.

Fucktards.... Don't negotiate with the ladies. They are only asking what the market will support. Pay their asking price or walk away with the understanding that there is another wonderful lady in the next ad that will be more in line with your market price.

Are prices up? Yes. But don't blame the ladies.. it's the fuktards fault.

Live and learn.. fucktards... (SMH)... live and learn. Originally Posted by joecmp
Is it just me, or is there a series of contradictions layered into this post??

Oh, and if we are thinking the $ of pussy is pinned to oil or gas, gas has been down for several years and didn't oil just recently dip about 20%?? Self edit - the AC covered that in his commodities brief. Great observation but you should have included nat gas prices 09-14.
Maybe the girls want to charge more so they dont get so burned out? Perhaps her service really is above and beyond. Its more than just a check list that makes a time memorable.
Also for me personally, its the gentlemen who are clean and polite that pay more which is why my rates have gone up and why specials are no longer
Perhaps when searching for a deal be more respectful and gentlemen-like and rates wont skyrocket.
Not saying all guys under the 300 mark are like this but most are
How many more of these rate whining threads are we going to have?
How many more of these rate whining threads are we going to have? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Seriously though...