Who's being jailed and who's going home?

You seem to be implying that I lied. Show the lie or apologize. Everything I wrote is 100% true. Why don't you argue the logic of the left instead of casting false aspersions.
You know Tran you have been my respect for the last six months. The gauge is just above zero.
You seem to be implying that I lied. Show the lie or apologize. Everything I wrote is 100% true. Why don't you argue the logic of the left instead of casting false aspersions.
You know Tran you have been my respect for the last six months. The gauge is just above zero. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
yes, when I show a link that Trump declared the emergency some 6 weeks later.. what do you want me to say, that you are straight-arrow honest?
Browne deliberately defied orders to not conduct a service, while Cromwell accidentally killed someone, albeit used bad judgement fleeing. I won't bother explaining the difference, because you already know, and deliberately view through your narrow extremist lens. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

bahhaaaaaa

this from a guy who blames everything in recorded history on Republicans and says the debt doesn't matter .. unless Trump is president then it's some great outrage!
Browne deliberately defied orders to not conduct a service, while Cromwell accidentally killed someone, albeit used bad judgement fleeing. I won't bother explaining the difference, because you already know, and deliberately view through your narrow extremist lens. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

this from a guy who blames everything in recorded history on Republicans and says the debt doesn't matter .. unless Trump is president then it's some great outrage!

bahhaaaaaa
Trump declared a national HEALTH emergency in January.

bahhaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you are lying too. why can't you guys be honest? I know you like to differentiate yourselves, so you can hurl insults, but what is the point? I say the debt doesn't matter for anyone, in fact I think Trump is SMART to put much more debt into today's economy, as he is doing.

what do you say about that?
you are lying too. why can't you guys be honest? I know you like to differentiate yourselves, so you can hurl insults, but what is the point? I say the debt doesn't matter for anyone, in fact I think Trump is SMART to put much more debt into today's economy, as he is doing.

what do you say about that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

i say what's the lie? do ya need me to dig up posts of yours were u are saying exactly that?
Trump declared a national HEALTH emergency in January. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
no he didn't..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5026463002/

that was qualitatively different than a National Health Emergency. you know that. Trump was saying it was under control as late as March 10..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n/?arc404=true

I know you guys hate facts, but your KING has fucked this up most of the way.
no he didn't..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/5026463002/

that was qualitatively different than a National Health Emergency. you know that. Trump was saying it was under control as late as March 10..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n/?arc404=true

I know you guys hate facts, but your KING has fucked this up most of the way. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

diving off the cliff into DA NILE?

at every step Trump took the media railed against for one reason or another calling it racist and xenophobic to start with.

and you were yukking it up wanting all these drastic steps and mostly Trump has long ago implemented them and you still think he screwed the US response.

So .. where exactly did Evil Lord Trump go wrong or not far enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-s8y7RfneA
Trump called it a Media Hoax, said the virus was under control many times, and like the linked article said (quotes Lindsey Graham), it was March 13 before Trump realized this virus was REAL.

frankly, despite it being a good move, the case could be made that the China ban was more an anti-China reaction, than real concern about a virus spread. his 6 weeks of denial of the virus after, make it appear that way.
I suggest you look up the article on senator Tom Cotton and get some facts.
I suggest you look up the article on senator Tom Cotton and get some facts. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
that sure is a generalized statement.. why should I be concerned about Tom Cotton? and why are you changing the subject?
Look up the article referencing China and Wuhan.
Trump called it a Media Hoax Originally Posted by Chung Tran
For the last fucking time, the quote was that it was the Dems attacking him for his response that was the hoax, not that the virus was a hoax.

But then again, You didn't even realize Trump declared a national public health emergency in January to mobilize effort where needed. And seem to continue to ignore that the Dems were also severely downplaying it at the very same time and calling Trump all sorts of names for his quick actions.
Liberals have fucked this country all to hell...stupid motherfuckers make me want to puke. Originally Posted by friendly fred
They are all "Green Lights" now. If one gives you any shit, shoot that bastard. Whats your plea? Just say, "that motherfucker said he had Covid-19 and he was going to spit at me" and you feared for your health and safety. Finished business, lol.