STD's

• Dad
  • 10-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Calling coeficient... Calling coeficient... We have located your lost brother, p9470!
What was the question?
Calling coeficient... Calling coeficient... We have located your lost brother, p9470! Originally Posted by Dad
LMAO!
I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but do you think most providers have an std of some kind? Originally Posted by p9470
and the dumbing down of this board continues..................... .............
and the dumbing down of this board continues..................... ............. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
If I registered 5 new handles and posted daily from all of them, would that smarten this place up a bit?
If I registered 5 new handles and posted daily from all of them, would that smarten this place up a bit? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I thought most people on here had 5 other handles.

However I don't see this coming from you. You want to hit 5,000 posts by 11/1/10, and 5 other handles would keep you from getting that goal.

However I don't see this coming from you. You want to hit 5,000 posts by 11/1/10, and 5 other handles would keep you from getting that goal. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hmmmm ... very true. I never thought of it that way. I'll just have to work harder (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder) on posting more intellectual stuff.
  • anita
  • 10-14-2010, 01:01 AM
I started a thread a while ago with the tittle: How can you be sure someone is std's free.
Feel free to browse that as it received some serious replies. I do not think it answer your question about 'most providers having std's' though.
Calling coeficient... Calling coeficient... We have located your lost brother, p9470! Originally Posted by Dad
not even close to humorous
please get off my dick

you ride me in every thread for no fucking reason. Please shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth.
and to answer the thread posters question:

fucking right some of these providers may or may not have an STD. They do have a lot of sex with different partners so obviously the probability is going to rise. It's part of the hobbying world.

Now here is a fact - life is short, not everyone is entitled to optimal enjoyment during their duration. Like seriously, some of us may never retire and be subject to a boring ass life. If excitement comes with risk then why not? That's life. Some of us may never get the opportunity in life to PSE/GFE out to women like what you see here with NSA and at our own convenience. Trust me, if most of us can have bitches in our stable as hot as any woman we'd deem ATF there'd be a lot less hobbying. But that's not the case.

You can try covering up but it's not always going to be 100% safe. You can get an oily rub from a bitch then slip a condom on and the shit slips off during penetration and you're raw dogging for a minute. You make the choice to pull out despite that shit being the best feeling your cock has ever had stroke after stroke. BBBJ's are great but there's risk. Certain STD's are curable. Some are non deadly. Everyone knows and analyzes their risks coming in.

Now for me, I go into many situations not knowing what the providers health stats are. So I bring a rubber. It protects against lots of STD's. So that's where I start. I get BBBJ. So, I'm going to continue to monitor my health situations and if anything pops up, I'm going to pay for medication to be healthy again.

I have no significant other so I'm not worrying about spreading in case i face the realistic chance of running into a fucked up situation and catch something from a provider (if she's infected with something). If I do find myself in a relationship, I'm going to quit putting myself at risk (hobbying) and consult the doc as much as possible.
  • Dad
  • 10-14-2010, 08:15 AM
you ride me in every thread for no fucking reason. Please shut the fuck up and keep my name out your mouth. Originally Posted by coefficient
I do have a purpose!

Here is a gift for you:
My answer is NO. Have not found one with visible signs since I started hobbying.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but do you think most providers have an std of some kind? Originally Posted by p9470
Visible signs? You mean the big, red "STD" tattooed on her forehead?