You Can't Stop Me

Is "SKANK" a word sanctioned by OPEC?
I'm sorry. I lost interest as soon as I read no anal. No anal=no DP. No DP=no fun! Come on now, girls!
PG,

I LOVE, just LUV, feisty Latinas

Make a stand, I know I am ...

Liars may have long noses but also may have short ....
Toyz if you could afford this pussy you would be all up in it. Licking my asshole and coming back for more.
Licking my asshole and coming back for more. Originally Posted by Pussy Galore

Yes dear. You rang?

• Toyz
  • 02-24-2015, 09:54 PM
Toyz if you could afford this pussy you would be all up in it. Licking my asshole and coming back for more. Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
There that discussion about your asshole again...why do you keep bringing it up?

You sure you aren't raw dogging mongers up the poopy chute?

Don't confuse my being able to pay for it with knowing it aint worth it...I'm not your basic suck up monger that you're used to...you'd be surprised. I value a little class in my ass, if you get my drift?

Hey, I was just taking an opportunity to toss a joke-I have nothing against you-fact is I've never really thought about you, but if you REALLY want to engage me take your best shot...I'll get warmed up and we can see whos left standing.

Toyz if you could afford this pussy you would be all up in it. Licking my asshole and coming back for more. Originally Posted by Pussy Galore

Note to self: Schedule session ASAP!
...Thank you to those that actually comprehend what I was saying and offering sincere help and advice...

...Everyone who knows me knows the truth and most of the comments and messages that I got were helpful and made me feel better.

So have a good night everyone! Smooches! Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
+1 Ms PG. Sorry this happened to you. All the guys and gals with whom you play definitely know that Pee-Kat's comments were NOT TRUE.

Don't let this get you down; on the plus side, your PMs will now be overflowing because there is no such thing as "bad" publicity on this board. A little controversy will motivate both your old friends and some new friends to give you a call. And, all will know what is NOT on the menu.

Stay sweet and best wishes.
I value a little class in my ass, if you get my drift? Originally Posted by Toyz
Sounds uncomfortable
I think the providers need a way to respond to posts or reviews that are incorrect. May cut down on WKs and multiple handles.

PG did nothing wrong in my opinion. Don't start the WK shit I have only seen her once.

The ECCIE system ALLOWED her to post in review section, so why should she be given points for that. But in same thought the system allows post to threads older than 30 days, also should not be allowed by the program.

So why did the MODS allow the incorrect post to stay?

Maybe we need to boycott by not doing reviews. I have not seen a new girl based on reviews in longer than I can remember.

Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Sam
  • Toyz
  • 02-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Sounds uncomfortable Originally Posted by rockerrick

LOL!

It does doesn't it?

Nah no Tunnel Buddy here.
I think the providers need a way to respond to posts or reviews that are incorrect. Originally Posted by Samcro84
They have a way to rebut any comment they read in a review visible to them.

Simply start a thread in coed!

PG has chosen the wrong way to do it.

She has insulted the staff, simply because she doesn't know the correct way to handle It.

She has insulted Toyz, simply because she didn't like a comment she opened herself up to, by not going about it in the right way.

Hey I'm an asshole who says what I like, but it makes no difference in my wallet.

Technically she has committed 15 points in infractions, if the staff has not assigned them to her, they are showing her mercy.

The more they delete my posts, the madder I get. The more I want to find a way to retaliate against Eccie. And please believe where there's a will there's a way Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
making threats 10 points
Idiot Mods
I know this will be deleted soon also but I will be reposting as many times as possible until the right thing is done. ASSHOLES and IDIOTS Originally Posted by Pussy Galore
disrespect to staff 5 points

25 points and she's banned 90 days, no posting, no ads.
Not a good idea to get hot under the collar, and react badly when your livelihood is involved.