CO ED WARNING & Alert

Now that you brought this up I will share one I just found out about me. It was on a website (which I understand happens frequently). I was getting lame requests and so I asked where they found me (common). They told me the site. So I got on the site signed up to remove my stuff and was not successful. I wrote to the site and said I did not appreciate them stealing my profile. They wrote back saying they were offended and that they did not steal my profile. And then proceeded to tell me that hobbyist put our profiles on there. Ummmmmmmm DUH if I did not put it up then one way or another it is stolen. LOL After a few emails I have been removed. Not to say I won't be put back up there. But really a hobbyist will put up our profiles on a site.
okkk, i update my pics every couple months and constantly am told that someone has seen my pics elsewhere. i am on a few different sites so i always blow it off...now I know to definitely do a little more research
Also, I used to work for a few agencies in and around Louisville and although that was years ago they are still using my pics and videos...

Jokes on them, I am way hotter now