How many people banned?

I agree, it got off topic. I got the info I was looking for. I thought maybe there was a "mass" banning for all the insults and stuff I have been PM'd that those are not banable offenses and that only one person was banned and I assume it was for posting information from a "private" woman's forum into the gen pop forums. Which is a clear violation of the rules... Does that basically sum it up?
I agree, it got off topic. I got the info I was looking for. I thought maybe there was a "mass" banning for all the insults and stuff I have been PM'd that those are not banable offenses and that only one person was banned and I assume it was for posting information from a "private" woman's forum into the gen pop forums. Which is a clear violation of the rules... Does that basically sum it up? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja

Pretty much. This is where the adults play. If you play adult games, you have to accept the consequences.
I agree, it got off topic. I got the info I was looking for. I thought maybe there was a "mass" banning for all the insults and stuff I have been PM'd that those are not banable offenses and that only one person was banned and I assume it was for posting information from a "private" woman's forum into the gen pop forums. Which is a clear violation of the rules... Does that basically sum it up? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
How about you ask the mods why she was banned

Oh wait, they don't discuss things like that with the common rabble. I honestly have no idea why she was banned. Could be a number of reasons. Maybe she got too many points?

I do know the rules and know when to shut the fuck up
Mods cannot disclose "why" someone is banned, and crying into your beer isn't going to change it. Let it die, Lancelot.
So what's going here?.............just a joke i put that there
So what's going here? Originally Posted by nwaarguy
Some Staff Edit is butt hurt because his princess whore got banned for breaking the rules
oh ok
Some Staff Edit is butt hurt because his princess whore got banned for breaking the rules Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
He should be happy. Less hot dogs to eat at the lunch speshul.
He should be happy. Less hot dogs to eat at the lunch speshul. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
That's a good point
I wonder if you have to bring your own mustard and relish???
Lmao!
I think he brings mayo.
Manglaze
Are these bun-less hot dogs? Fully cooked or raw?
I think she cooks them