Guess that provider.

I look like a clean Janis Joplin
A Janis Joplin dream was the cause of me having a nocturnal emission, years ago. I shit you not.

TFF!

Amy Adams is slated to play Janis Joplin in an upcoming movie.
Janis

Amy

Taylor Maiden
????????????
Amy Adams is f-ing sexy, Janis Joplin... not so much.
I hate to admit it because my tastes run more towards, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, etc but I like Kelly Clarkson!

and to stay on topic, i kind of think Maci looks like the gal from two and a half men Originally Posted by sixxbach
I went to high school with Kelly Clarkson... no shit.
taylor is much better looking that janis joplin in my opinion---even moreso than a clean janis joplin
taylor is much better looking that janis joplin in my opinion---even moreso than a clean janis joplin Originally Posted by missi hart
Perhaps I should have said that I look like Janis first thing in the morning!
Perhaps I should have said that I look like Janis first thing in the morning! Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

i still don't think you are giving yourself enough credit, though i'm stumped to come up with who you could double for. maybe you are just one of a kind.

for anyone that could pass for amy adams, that would be good ---as i think she is really cute.
Miss Hart would be a good candidate since she has no face pics. What well known person does Miss Hart look like?
I've been told I look like Wifey from wifey's world: http://wifeysworld.com/ and have also heard a younger Teri Garr and Merideth Baxter (when she was Birney).
I've been told I look like Wifey from wifey's world: http://wifeysworld.com/ and have also heard a younger Teri Garr and Merideth Baxter (when she was Birney). Originally Posted by tia travels
You had me at young Teri Garr....

Hello.
TaylorMaiden??? Am I right?

Which provider most resembles the beautiful Melanie Lynskey, who plays Rose on the TV show, "Two And A Half Men"?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Miss Hart would be a good candidate since she has no face pics. What well known person does Miss Hart look like? Originally Posted by ibechill

it can be argued that sometimes "no face" pics are a good thing. the better question is who i would want to look like if i had that power. my old school choice would be audrey hepburn. my modern choice could well be anna paquin---i think she has a very unique and sexy look.
  • tron
  • 07-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I think Ava resembles Anne Hathaway, and at times Uma Thurman.
Taylor Maiden thinks she looks more like Janis Joplin, not Melanie Lynskey.

This is meant to give guys an idea of what you look like. Not what you would want to look like.

Wifey looks nice to me.